firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Matt Daaaaaaaaaamon.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller

I'm still not actually sure which one is which

I think Ben Stiller's funny, Sandler not so much but he was great in Punch Drunk Love. Like Jim Carrey, he's really good in a straight role.

He was also wonderful in Spanglish and Reign Over Me. He just needs to quit milking the comedy thing.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Mark Walberg - he has ONE character!!

Anyone see Planet of the Apes?? PAINFUL.

AMEN!!!!
    You're talking about my man-crush! Knock it off!!! :(
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Jim Carrey.....so NOT funny..............

I don't find Jim Carrey funny but he can act when he does a serious role. I loved him in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, he was brilliant.

My favorite movie EVER!!!!!!!

You, my friend, have great taste in movies :)
    totally! I cant stand anything funny hes in but have loved every serious role he had. Worst actor for me.... owen wilson just annoys the pi$$ out of me. His voice.... ugh! Next would be Nic Cage. So many of us hate him... how does he keep working!??
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    The red head on CSI Miami, I cringe everytime I see him.
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    dwayne "the rock" johnson..

^^^ AGREES!!! :wink:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    The red head on CSI Miami, I cringe everytime I see him.

This anti-Ginger slur has been reported.
  • MomsTooBig
    Options
    I'm surprised no one has added Macaully Culkin.

In all the Home Alone movies...yes, he was 'cute', but cute and bad acting are 2 different things!
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Ben Affleck. He's like a bad high school actor. You know - the one who go the lead every year and everyone loved. Not very good but better than everyone else.

His wife - Jennifer Garner - is equally bad ... she doesn't act, she just POUTS!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Arnold (Darren Ewing) "Ohh Myyyy God"

Troll 2.

-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4
  • MomsTooBig
    Options
    I haven't seen enough of Matt Damon's movies to sway my decision one way or another, but I can honestly say he held his own in "We Bought A Zoo". I was very impressed by his performance (got me crying too darn it lol)
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Keanu Reeves!

Every single freaking movie he says, "Woah."

100% AGREE! I can't stand him. And Nicolas Cage....sorry...can't stand either of them.
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Keanu Reeves aka Mr Monotone!
    Will Ferrell--don't know what it is about him...just can't stand to watch him.
    And...David Caruso from CSI Miami...seriously, can the man not stand FACING a person in that show?! LOL
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen enough of Matt Damon's movies to sway my decision one way or another, but I can honestly say he held his own in "We Bought A Zoo". I was very impressed by his performance (got me crying too darn it lol)

He's not as overtly laughable as someone like Arnold Schwartzenegger or something, but he's not good, and he's overrated, but more notably, he's one of the actors where, when I see he's going to be in it, I just groan because I know I am going to hate it, and him in it. He doesn't have personality, or looks, or charisma. He just...is...and he happens to "is" in movies that, well, just...are...mediocrity through and through.
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Kristen Steward (in every shot she looks constipated) and Megan Fox. Terrible acting. Rob Pattinson is right up there, too.
  • nilleah
    nilleah Posts: 177
    Options
    Brad Pitt...

UGH! In Seven he was especially horrible! He's the same dude in every film.
  • nilleah
    nilleah Posts: 177
    Options
    Matt Daaaaaaaaaamon.

OMG I love Matt Damon! He's freakin hot! And I love his charity too. I think he's a good actor :(
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Kristen Steward (in every shot she looks constipated) and Megan Fox. Terrible acting. Rob Pattinson is right up there, too.

I thought he was good in "Remember Me". But he does still need to work on his acting some. I'm still in love with him tho! Lol. I thought Taylor Lautner did ok in the Twilight series. He at least got better with each movie. Kristen's acting does suck, but I can't give a fair judgment on the other actors and actresses in Twilight because the dialogue is cringe worthy alot. With this said, lol, I still like the movies for some wierd reason lol. Somehow, I get past all the bad dialogue. I know, I make no sense.
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Jim Carrey.....so NOT funny..............

I don't find Jim Carrey funny but he can act when he does a serious role. I loved him in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, he was brilliant.

My favorite movie EVER!!!!!!!

You, my friend, have great taste in movies :)
    totally! I cant stand anything funny hes in but have loved every serious role he had. Worst actor for me.... owen wilson just annoys the pi$$ out of me. His voice.... ugh! Next would be Nic Cage. So many of us hate him... how does he keep working!??

I can't take Nic Cage seriously but it works in some movies: Raising Arizona, Wild at Heart, Vampire's Kiss. He was perfect for those.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Ben Affleck