yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Ice T in "Law & Order: SVU"
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Keanu Reeves!

Every single freaking movie he says, "Woah."

this x100... he came from a Shakespearean back ground, and yet he sucks so bad.. and i didnt like the matrix movies, and i thought he sucked in them...
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Omg whoever said Tom Hanks needs a slap!!

Vin Diesel and Nicholas Cage for me

Both shiiiiiiiiiiiite
  • wjkfloyd
    wjkfloyd Posts: 125
    Options
    Brad Pitt
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Now, who do you feel is the worst actor... the one guy that always sucks away any charm, dynamics and atmosphere from the scene dry.

Talking about The Cable Guy on the Favourite Films Of All Time thread made me think of a clear contender

MATT BRODERICK!

My God he's so bland! Not to forget he is responsible for this scene which is one of the worst acted scenes I've ever seen http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YPvXZR1Mbz4#t=549s

PS, only people who have made a career out of acting please

Did you see Glory?
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    EVERY TWILIGHT ACTOR AND MOVIE
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Ridge from Bold and the beautiful...he makes me want to rip my eyes out.
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hands down : Kevin Costner.
  • chicomachete
    Options
    Jessica Alba is talentless.. about the only talent she has is looking good but even at that she's not gorgeous gorgeous.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    every actors thats appeared in any horror film. oh and ben afleck :)

The only movie that Ben Afleck was good in was Dogma
  • Mom0fTwo
    Options
    Jean Claude Van Damme... Can't stand any of his corny movies.....

this^^
  • Jd1360
    Jd1360 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Keanu Reeves. *shudder*
  • Mom0fTwo
    Options
    Matthew Broderick was great in Brighton Rock. I think 'bland' might be code for 'understated' in his case?

The most wooden actor ever was probably Dolf Lundgren. I remember someone describing his acting style as being rather like 'animated leather'. And the ever annoying Andie MacDowell in Four Weddings would take some beating in the bad actress stakes. The scene near the end where she says 'Is it raining? I hadn't noticed' has to be one of the most cringeworthy deliveries of all time!

He was in Brighton Rock? He wasn't from what I recall!

Sigh, I'm getting old and my brain doesn't work. I meant 'Brighton Beach'. From quite some time ago. :-)

Fine I'm going to say the moment Matt become a bona fide adult, thats when he went to ****

Ya Sarah Jessica Parker screwed all the good acting out of him lol....although i did like "the producers" movie
  • Picola1984
    Options
    EVERY TWILIGHT ACTOR AND MOVIE

THIS!

So stiff and boring
  • Mom0fTwo
    Options
    Oh and that chick from the Twilight movies. Awful!! Why does she have to do that little sigh thing before every line? So annoying!

and lastly this^^

My girlfriends and i get drunk and make fun of the movies, especially her lol
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Tom Cruise...talk about same person in every movie
  • Picola1984
    Options
    Oh and that chick from the Twilight movies. Awful!! Why does she have to do that little sigh thing before every line? So annoying!

and lastly this^^

My girlfriends and i get drunk and make fun of the movies, especially her lol

Don't forget how she always bites her lip

ARGH!
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Johnny Depp
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    Tom Hanks - always play the same character ... Tom Hanks

i LOVE tom hanks..he is my favorite actor..i think my least favorite is dustin diamond..they way he played screech was so freaking annoying..then he just grew up to be an @$$hole:noway:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    George Clooney. And despite the hype, he is not handsome, IMHO.

Now, I must VEHEMENTLY protest this decision.

He's adorable...........................and he's a good actor! Please reconsider...........no, wait, keep hating him - cuz that makes him ALL MINE!!

And I love Nic Cage, too :heart: although more as a younger actor, and MOST in Con Air!!! lucious.

Cannot stand Jim Carrey in his stupid roles (Pet Detective, the Mask), but liked him in other roles.

Gerard Depardeiux (or however the hell you spell his name) is a joke..........and the Dumb & Dumber movie is horrible, horrific, badbadbad.

I like Johnny Depp, but as Willy Wonka? A freakin' SACRILIGE after the excellent work of the fabulous Gene Wilder.....:heart: