Worst Actor Ever?

Replies

• jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    I cannot watch Hayden Christensen without thinking he can't act. He's probably a nice guy and all, but I just can't connect.

Regarding Nicolas Cage, we all love him in our house. Sure, he's not brilliant, but he's unique, and his movies are usually fun to watch. I think he just picks bad movies sometimes.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    FOZZY BEAR.....he's a real pita! :huh:

:laugh:

Ben Affleck
    Matthew Broadrick
    Julia Roberts
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Mine would have to be Keanu Reeves. I CAN'T stand him! I did sit through Point Break but that was totally for Patrick Swayze!!
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Tom Hanks - always play the same character ... Tom Hanks

He's a good actor...

I agree that he is good! He is one of my FAVS!!
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member

He's a good actor...

Absolutely....I don't get this one at all. He is easily one of the best actors around. So many good movies/roles under his belt. Grantland.com did an article last year about how you can ask people what their top 3 favorite Tom Hanks preformances are(not including forrest gump) and get so many different responses.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    George Clooney. And despite the hype, he is not handsome, IMHO.

How is he not as hot as hell in this film? R1%2BDusk1.jpg That tattoo just tops it off.
    That's the only movie I ever found him attractive at all.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member

He's a good actor...

Absolutely....I don't get this one at all. He is easily one of the best actors around. So many good movies/roles under his belt. Grantland.com did an article last year about how you can ask people what their top 3 favorite Tom Hanks preformances are(not including forrest gump) and get so many different responses.
    I think Tom Hanks is great, but there's just something about him that makes me unable to forget it's him and take the movie seriously. It's not his acting ability. It's like if your brother Dave was in a movie, no matter how good he was, you'd be like "Hey look, it's Dave!" I don't know, it doesn't make sense. I even have the same problem with Colin.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Keanu Reeves!

Every single freaking movie he says, "Woah."

Yes and he talks like a valley girl
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Mine would have to be Keanu Reeves. I CAN'T stand him! I did sit through Point Break but that was totally for Patrick Swayze!!

But everyone has their great moment... In parenthood, when he says to the very young 'Leaf' Phoenix 'you have to have a license to keep a dog, but they'll let any *kitten* raise a kid'... that was brilliant.

And he was right as Neo.
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    I have to agree with many of the postings:

Keanu Reeves
    Kristen Stewart
    Kirsten Dunst
    Nic Cage

and a new one...
    Anna Paquin

It pisses me off that she ruins an awesome show like True Blood. The rest of the cast is brilliant (and hot), so I keep watching.
  • If Nicolas Cage was an actor he would be Nicolas Stage.
  • plumwd
    plumwd Posts: 161 Member
    every actors thats appeared in any horror film. oh and ben afleck :)

One of Johnny Depp's first movies was "Nightmare on Elm Street"!
  • plumwd
    plumwd Posts: 161 Member
    Oh and that chick from the Twilight movies. Awful!! Why does she have to do that little sigh thing before every line? So annoying!

and can never shut her mouth. Some of my friends play a drinking game with the first Twilight movie. Take a shot every time you catch her with her mouth open.
  • Jim Carrey and Leonardo di Caprio

my favourite actor is Matt Damon, brilliant!!

I disagree with you about Leo, I find him to be a very good actor, he always makes me connect to his character.
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    dwayne "the rock" johnson... should have seriously stuck to wrestling... his performance in Fast Five was extremely hard to watch
    \

Kristen stewart is unbearable too... she makes the same face in every scene in every movie
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Keanu Reeves!

Every single freaking movie he says, "Woah."

Yes! I almost got thrown out of the cinema during the Matrix when he says Woah! I was giggling so much.:laugh:

And how about Tom Cruse? Most actors improve with age, he's just gotten worse & worse & he was no great shakes as an actor when he was young.
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Mark Walberg - he has ONE character!!

Anyone see Planet of the Apes?? PAINFUL.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    every actors thats appeared in any horror film. oh and ben afleck :)

One of Johnny Depp's first movies was "Nightmare on Elm Street"!

I know this.. when i say horror films i mean the crappy teen horrors that are too obvious and over-acted. sometimes the acting just looks bad because of the terrible script.
  • Anyone who is just a personality in a film;

Jack Nicholson

I disagree with you on this one, I find Jack Nicholson to be phenomenal. He really takes his roles to a level that always sucks me in and makes me want to keep watching.
  • No one has metioned Stallone or Schwarznegger, I mean come on........:sad:
    Thank You!! They are by far the WORST. Tom Cruise is right up there too.