Options

Replies

• emmaonamission
    Options
    I'm 20, feel free to add me! :)
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    23 (24 in 14 days!) feel free to add me!
  • Segrande
    Options
    21, add me if you'd like. (:
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I was about to reply yup the remembered I had a birthday I'm 26. To top it off I'm 27 this year. Damn I'm getting old and fat!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    You can add me if you like xxx
  • neo200120018
    neo200120018 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    im 25 feel free to add me always looking for more ppl
  • Raven_Lithium
    Options
    Hi I'm 22, will add you guys :)
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    This makes me soo sad that I now no longer fall into this category =( that is until I realize how much less I pay in car insurance Hahahaha enjoy your bills youngsters Hhahahahahaha
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    20, feel free to add me!
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 if you would like to add me :)
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    23, feel free to add me! :D
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    This makes me soo sad that I now no longer fall into this category =( that is until I realize how much less I pay in car insurance Hahahaha enjoy your bills youngsters Hhahahahahaha

motherf*****! i hate insurance!
  • Jenny_Bee
    Options
    I'm 23. You can add me. :)
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I am 25. anyone here, feel free to add me.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    23 here, anyone feel free to add!
  • me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :-))) !!! (22)
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    My good friend, I undersatnd your need for others your own age!!! I really do. But you are cutting yourself off from a huge world of information and ideas when you do that. My list has it all from 18 to I think my oldest is 69. They all offer me a wealth of information that I have used in my succcess here. Male, female of all ages has made this journey so much better for me!. And if a friend does not work out you always have the ability to defriend them!! I wish you nothing but success here my friend!!!
  • M_Tyler05
    M_Tyler05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23, feel free to add me if you want :)
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My good friend, I undersatnd your need for others your own age!!! I really do. But you are cutting yourself off from a huge world of information and ideas when you do that. My list has it all from 18 to I think my oldest is 69. They all offer me a wealth of information that I have used in my succcess here. Male, female of all ages has made this journey so much better for me!. And if a friend does not work out you always have the ability to defriend them!! I wish you nothing but success here my friend!!!

Don- the geezer in the bicture carrying his work mate......is one of my bestest.....ha ha is that even a word....and supportive friends on here. He is awesomeness in a box.

Keep your friends list varied is the best policy...being closed to an age bracket is like saying only good looking people need apply or those needing to lose less than 10 pound dont bother..........lol.

There is a large body of knowledge her but its up to you who you add and as Don says....you can always de...friend them if you feel the need.

Good luck with your journey.xx
  • katesmithy
    Options
    Hiya, I'm 21 & would love to speak to someone who's similar height/weight as me & see how its going for them.. I really want to know a guesstimate of how much weight I need to lose to hit my "size" goal! x