1235»

Replies

• AshleyWells86
    AshleyWells86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im 25 feel free to add me x
  • jcrooks85
    Options
    26 here.....I would like more friends for motivation as well. I'm new to this site. :smile:
  • snowbab
    snowbab Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    19. Happy to have more people to shareth up and downs with :P
  • chalmersss
    Options
    Hey I'm 21 and I'm trying to stay super motivated. You can add me :) I've taken nutrition classes at my college so I'll always try to help out if any needs it.
  • katesmithy
    Options
    Hiya, I'm 21 & would love to speak to someone who's similar height/weight as me & see how its going for them.. I really want to know a guesstimate of how much weight I need to lose to hit my "size" goal! x

silly me.. I'm 5"3, size 12 and 149lb at the moment :) please add x
  • btzisabel
    btzisabel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 21
  • happiimilk
    happiimilk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    22 here and just started as well. ^^
    Looking for people who are motivated to add!
    I don't do well on my own at all.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    My good friend, I undersatnd your need for others your own age!!! I really do. But you are cutting yourself off from a huge world of information and ideas when you do that. My list has it all from 18 to I think my oldest is 69. They all offer me a wealth of information that I have used in my succcess here. Male, female of all ages has made this journey so much better for me!. And if a friend does not work out you always have the ability to defriend them!! I wish you nothing but success here my friend!!!
    Don, thank you sooo much my friend...for sticking UP for the OLDER people here....LOVE it!!!! :)