Replies

• natalie2355
    natalie2355 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    cadbury cream eggs... and it's almost that time of year again :-X
  • Lolamako
    Lolamako Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Fruit. I was shocked at how many calories are in one average sized banana....

Also surprised when I started to weigh my food versus measuring cups/spoons. Cereal, peanut butter, dates... All suprisingly little amounts of food for their calorie counts.

Oh yeah, rice and quinoa! SO calorie dense!
  • Kendrawinn
    Options
    Pizza..... Meat lovers or pepperoni lovers pan (350cal for one slice) from pizza hut and bread sticks. I would order a pizza and bread sticks for lunch and eat it all day untill it was gone!
  • NatashaK29
    Options
    Burger King tender crisp chicken sandwich, med fry, and a coke was my go-to meal on the road. Not anymore.
    Sandwich 760
    Fry 410
    Coke 290

• am_scott
    Options
    White bread
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING! My portions were totally out of control!

Ditto! Until I got serious and bought a set of dedicated measuring cups and a scale I never knew what a REAL serving was!

I thought a serving of pasta should fill the bowl! :laugh: Didn't matter what I ate because I ate too much of everything.
  • ladyskillit
    Options
    3 musketeer bars, omg, got to stay away!!!
  • or1ch6id
    Options
    Fruit juice...knowing how many calories were in cranberry and orange juice...and how much sugar...wow
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    breakfast burrito. i love them but the average burrito is like 400+. it's killer to cut back on tortillas. i used to eat like 4 or 5 a week. it's been really hard.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Milkshakes from any restaurant. It's CRAZY!
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Just a simple Bagel kills my intake for the rest of the day.

And eating a half bagel? That's just silly. Gotta eat the whole thing with at least a half tub of cream cheese.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    With a (slightly) Jewish upbringing and being married to an Italian for 6 years- I LOVE(D) anything carbs! Pasta, pizza, desserts! My days calories were usually between 1800-2200 calories and I wondered why I wasn't losing weight. My husband and I both went on a low carb diet and cut out the sugar. It's been a month and I've lost 10lbs and he's lost 15lbs. Now my days are between 11-1400 calories!I miss all the carbs though!! We usually splurge on the weekends and eat some good yummy food!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    oreos.....70 cals a cookie...i would have a half of a roll
  • maybethistime70
    Options
    this is a really interesting post....but now i am STARVING for all the things you all are talking about!
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    The elmonterey chimichangas, they have around 300 calories and I used to eat 3 at one time!
  • paigeifyouplease
    Options
    EVERYTHING!
  • _CiaoParis
    Options
    I used to eat like a big bowl of cereal with milk, I know it was like 500 calories. Now I measure everything!
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Frozen cake! There is about 350 calories in 1/8 of the cake I got from safeway.
  • crimsontech
    crimsontech Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Yeah, pasta's the worst. I loooove me some pasta. And Olive Garden breadsticks... Now I have to carefully ration when I have a craving, and I try to stuff my face with cucumbers, carrots, and celery. But after doing this for a couple months, I actually don't like the feeling of being "stuffed full". It used to feel comforting and awesome, but not anymore.
  • Rayman233
    Rayman233 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    We sure are learning aren't we? I used to eat and drink up to 6000 calories everyday. Can't imagine how I would do that now since I am at 2020 cals.per day now.