Piercings...do you have them?

Options

Replies

• Real_Cool_Hand
    Options
    Just make sure they don't get peirced with a hoop first. It needs to be a bar until it heals. My friend is an amazing piercer and he had redone mine that were done with hoops and never healed, explaining the piercing needs 90 degrees around every angle to heal properly, and then you can switch it. Four on my ears never healed right until he redid them.
    I have a surface piercing at my temple also. He talked me into it and its really unique and I love it, but I sort of hate all the questions I get when my hair is back and people notice it and ask how its in there. If you have to ask, you don't want to know;)
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    Options
    I had my nipples pierced about eight years ago... yes, it hurt... they were completely healed in about 8 or 9 months. Never had any problems with them, and they still look great. Go for it :) I also have my nose pierced. Got my tongue pierced once, and it swelled up sooo much and was so uncomfortable, I took it out about three days later. Never again for that one!
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    So should I do one or two? I was gonna do the left one cuz that's the really cute one. LOL
  • shell4short76
    shell4short76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Navel, nose, a rook, and 7 ear piercings. I had a tregus for a little while but it was annoying so I took it out.
    A rook is technically an ear piercing but it's a cartilage piercing. Hurt like a you-know-what.
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Tattoos-3

Small lily on right shoulder
    two lillies on left of stomach- but they are joined
    butterffly on right ankle- to match my sister

Piercing- Bellybutton and ears (I dont really like piercings or tattoos for that matter..lol but I like the small ones I have. weird, I know)
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    So should I do one or two? I was gonna do the left one cuz that's the really cute one. LOL
    depends on what YOU want :) personally, i like the look of them both being done. some people only like one *shrug*
  • DoBetterDrea
    DoBetterDrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Oh, be prepared to sleep in a sports bra every night for at least the next month and a half to 2 months...
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I have 10 total piercings, ears and nose and belly button. Unless you're 100% sure, don't do it. The potential complications are too serious to do something like this on a whim.
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    i have 3 in my left ear, 2 in my right, my nose and my tongue.

least painful was the nose, but my absolute favorite is my tongue. i can't imagine ever taking it out.
  • tnrown87
    Options
    Tattoos-3

Small lily on right shoulder
    two lillies on left of stomach- but they are joined
    butterffly on right ankle- to match my sister

Piercing- Bellybutton and ears (I dont really like piercings or tattoos for that matter..lol but I like the small ones I have. weird, I know)

I respect that, and I think its very cool!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i had both of my nipples pierced. the first one wasn't bad, the second eeeoouuch!!
    i had issues with mine healing. after a year they still weren't healed all the way, and a lot of the time they hurt.
    i had rings done first and then switched to curved barbells to hopefully help with healing, and even that didn't work.

i have a VCH and that didn't hurt at all and healed up right away. i also have several tattoos.

good luck with your decision. i loved my nipples being done, i just couldn't stand the discomfort after a year!!!!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i had both of my nipples pierced. the first one wasn't bad, the second eeeoouuch!!
    i had issues with mine healing. after a year they still weren't healed all the way, and a lot of the time they hurt.
    i had rings done first and then switched to curved barbells to hopefully help with healing, and even that didn't work.

i have a VCH and that didn't hurt at all and healed up right away. i also have several tattoos.

good luck with your decision. i loved my nipples being done, i just couldn't stand the discomfort after a year!!!!
    its weird to me that everyone keeps saying the 2nd hurt more - lol for me the first was the worst.

ive been seriously considering a vch for a couple years now - but im scared lol
  • Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I USED to have my eyebrow, lip, tongue, nose, and both nipples. But my husband didnt like them so now i'm piercing free. As far as pain goes I would rate the most painful my lip, then nipples, eyebrow, nose, tongue. But even the lip wasnt too horrible. Just the healing was kinda a pain. With your nipples just make sure to get bactine with the pain medication in it or theyll get sore real fast. I used it constantly cause it was soothing. lol
  • shazzannon
    shazzannon Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Lip ring, nose ring, industrial, triple helix (my favorite!), conch in each ear, tragus, and double piercings in each lobe. I also have a tattoo on my wrist but I'd like to get a massive back piece when I reach my goal weight. The most painful by FAR was the industrial. I let rip with some pretty colorful language in the piercing parlor when I got that one.
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Piercings and tattoos are pretty addictive for me. I'll make a breakdown list of mine as well :)

-lobes
    -cartilage
    -navel
    -nose
    -nipples (i'm with everyone else, the second hurt worse for me, it kinda was tough to get through the second side of the second nipple)
    -lip (monroe)
    -lip (lower right)
    -microdermal under left eye (done for the second time, first one popped out after a little over a year)

I won't list the tattoos off....but I have my back done, working on sleeves on both arms, and foot tattoo

I say go for it girl! If you don't like it or it doesn't work out, as long as you care for it properly, you will be fine!
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options

its weird to me that everyone keeps saying the 2nd hurt more - lol for me the first was the worst.

ive been seriously considering a vch for a couple years now - but im scared lol

Have been considering this toooo!!!!!!!! But totally scared!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    if you're built for it, it's a piece of cake piercing. truly does not hurt and heals up within 2 weeks.

the worst part is baring all for your piercer, especially if he's a guy..........
  • tnrown87
    Options
    Thank you all I have a lot to think about!
  • sexyfit69
    Options
    Growing up as a teen i was pretty rebellious, so i went ahead and got piercing all over my face. LOL not really, just my nose, bottom and top lip, eye brow. On top of all of those, i got 6 piercing on each ear. Honestly i now hate the holes in the face. Lesson learned.
  • kaybo89
    Options
    I have my nose and my cartlilage & I've wanted my lip done for the longest time. I've made a deal with myself that when I get down to 200lbs, I'm going to get it done (I'm currently at about 238 or so) I also have a pretty odd piercing which is my tongue web (underneath my tongue) Which I absolutely LOVE. I also have 3 tattoos. A treble clef, notes, and stars on both feet and a cross inside a treble clef on a bar of music on my back! I want more! haha