Piercings...do you have them?

Options

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Ive slowly let all mine go as the years go. Sometimes I miss them and I get a wild hair to get a small one again. Id love my nose done. But, alas, I think Im too old to do it now.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    But I will say that they are a whole lot of fun and I think I will get them done again some day.
    What about having your nipples pierced is fun? I don't get the fascination...

Enlighten me.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    4. I don't usually wear anything. Except one or two for special occasions :)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I had. 3- two eyebrows and one down low. None now. For some reason nipple piercings never appealed to me. If you are unsure, make sure you do your research. While things heal, there is scar tissue to consider. Good luck with whatever you choose.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Maybe :wink:
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Just make sure they don't get peirced with a hoop first. It needs to be a bar until it heals. My friend is an amazing piercer and he had redone mine that were done with hoops and never healed, explaining the piercing needs 90 degrees around every angle to heal properly, and then you can switch it. Four on my ears never healed right until he redid them.
    I have a surface piercing at my temple also. He talked me into it and its really unique and I love it, but I sort of hate all the questions I get when my hair is back and people notice it and ask how its in there. If you have to ask, you don't want to know;)
    Good call. I'll definitely try that next time.
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have my lip, tongue, and nose pierced. As well as my ears 8 times. I did my my tragus pierced, and my nipples. But they were rejected. I do not regret the tragus... I would NEVER have gotten my nipples peirced if I could go back in time. I took excellent care of mine and they never healed, they got infected. I've had them taken out since 2008 and I still have problems with it. I had to go get a mammagram and an ultrasound because my dr thought I had breast cancer because the infection just doesn't want to heal. And now, if I ever have kids, I doubt I will be able to breast feed, which is something I always wanted to do.
    I would recomend getting the lip, tongue, or nose pierced before I would that.
    And I personally thought getting the nipples pierced hurt ALOT while the other piercings honestly not so much, and they healed FAST.

I also have 3 tats and I'm planning on a LOT more.
    Proverbs 31:10-31 on my right ankle
    butterflies on my left shoulder
    a pink shot glass on my wrist (You only get one shot at life)-this one has a LOT of meaning to me, I got it when I got sick, because of the piercing.
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Got 5...
    2 on each ear and a navel
    Was thinking about getting my nips pierced too..but i dunno...
  • jenng38
    jenng38 Posts: 105
    Options
    I'm getting nose pierced next week with my 17 year old daughter!
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    Currently I only wear my tongue and my ears.
    But I've had:
    Nostril
    Two lower lip
    one Monroe
    and a VCH, all of which have healed up. :(
    I loved my nose but my stud fell out one night while I was sleeping and by the time I noticed, I couldn't get it back through.
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Had my nose done twice just recently took it out.
    Microdermal on my sternum
    Vertical clitoral hood

Honestly I say do it. My nose hurt the worst, *kitten* hurt the least. Funny how that s*it works lol!
  • RobynC79
    RobynC79 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have two holes in each ear and a HCH with a ring. That one hurt but healed in no time and I love it. My bf got his tongue done at the same time. And of course we got them hooked the first time we 'tested' them. Ouch....

I can't imagine getting nipples done - I think I'd pass out. You ladies are BRAVE!!!
  • tnrown87
    Options
    Growing up as a teen i was pretty rebellious, so i went ahead and got piercing all over my face. LOL not really, just my nose, bottom and top lip, eye brow. On top of all of those, i got 6 piercing on each ear. Honestly i now hate the holes in the face. Lesson learned.
    When I was in the 7th grade lol I got 6 holes added to my ears, and I regret it...... :/
  • tnrown87
    Options
    Vertical clitoral hood

Honestly I say do it. My nose hurt the worst, *kitten* hurt the least. Funny how that s*it works lol!

Really wow, I'm def terrified of getting the *kitten* done! Cool tho!
  • tnrown87
    Options
    I have my nose and my cartlilage & I've wanted my lip done for the longest time. I've made a deal with myself that when I get down to 200lbs, I'm going to get it done (I'm currently at about 238 or so) I also have a pretty odd piercing which is my tongue web (underneath my tongue) Which I absolutely LOVE. I also have 3 tattoos. A treble clef, notes, and stars on both feet and a cross inside a treble clef on a bar of music on my back! I want more! haha

Sounds like a plan! :wink:
  • tnrown87
    Options
    I'm getting nose pierced next week with my 17 year old daughter!
    :happy: COOL
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Vertical clitoral hood

Really wow, I'm def terrified of getting the *kitten* done! Cool tho!

If you can get over the awkwardness of showing you vajayjay to a random person it's a little cold poke and your done lol!
  • sexyfit69
    Options
    Just in case u wanna go for the nose, it is the hardest to heal. Even if u had it pierced for couple of months, if u remove the ring for a week it's gonna close up. u need it to totally heal before u can take a break from the nose ring. It's funny how the nose hurts the worst out of a of my piercings. My lips healed in a matter of five days while i was busy pampering my nose lol. But girl if u want a piercing definitely go for the lower lip.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I know that if I Google some of these piercing placements, I'll have to boil my eyes... I'm refraining. Lol
    I don't have any, but would like to get my nose done sometime. And whenever I see a stunning set of chandelier earrings, it makes me want to shove a pin through my lobes myself so i can wear them out of the store.

Working on a tattoo design for someday, when we can afford such luxury.