2.5 months, -25lbs down! (PICTURES)

Options
124»

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    thank you so much:-) in addition, wearing heels now, after the first portion of my weight loss, is for me one of my biggest accomplishments:-) i used to always be the friend in flats or sandals when me and my girlfriends go out, while i looked in yearning their stilettos and wondering whether i will be ever able to step on them. my feet would fit in the shoes before, but they would ache so much while just standing, that walking would be impossible.

this NYE i had the highest heels of all my girlfriends, one that i was always dreaming of wearing (black louboutins pumps!!! <3). it was one of those non scale victories that sets your hear on fire!!! :-)))

Good to know one day i might be able to wear heels. Congrats on the weight loss. Was very relieved to hear you have upped your calories. That's good news! keep going! x
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    love it!
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    DANG! Nice work my friend!
  • gailanncan
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!