13.1 sticker

Options
124»

Replies

• chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You know, I find that there is hardly any expression out there that one can publicly make (in the form of words, dress, car stickers, lawn ornaments, hobbies, website affiliation...etc, etc, etc., ) that won't irritate somebody, or even a group of people. There are 7 billion of us on the planet now, and none of agree on anything!
  • j3nn14er
    Options
    half the reason I want to eventually run half/full marathons is to get the sticker, because I too automatically worship the people who have them on their cars.
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I think worry less what other people think and celebrate your accomplishments as you see fit as they are yours, not anyone elses.

This!!
    I'm totally not a runner, but one of my goals is to run my first 5k in the fall..after that I'll build up to a half marathon...but yeah, I think it's something to be proud of! People will hate everything..if you put a college or sports team sticker on your car a bunch of people might hate it, a bunch might love it, but who cares! It's what you do what you like, it's for you not them! I'd be proud to put that on my car!
  • corinnak
    corinnak Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Is it ridiculous that I have done the half and full distances (in the same weekend, no less), have been given stickers to commemorate it and am just too lazy to put them on my car? :laugh: