what your toilet paper says about you

Options

Replies

• Arachnapheria
    Arachnapheria Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My OCD helps prevent anything but the first from happening. Picture 2... WHO DOES THAT OMG :laugh:

I stab people if they put the roll on backward. (Yes, the first picture is the only proper toilet paper alignment)

If I am in someone's bathroom and see it like pic 2...I'll take it off and flip it over and put it on the PROPER way.

Haha, I thought I was the only one who did that XD
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options

*walks away in shame*
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    My OCD helps prevent anything but the first from happening. Picture 2... WHO DOES THAT OMG :laugh:

I stab people if they put the roll on backward. (Yes, the first picture is the only proper toilet paper alignment)

lol, I even fix it when I am at work! Annoys the Heck out of me!!!
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    We don't even have a toilet paper hanger in our bathroom! It sits on the edge of the counter. I wonder what THAT says about us!:laugh:

@Kat - I'm with you! :) I live alone so I don't care, and the master bath is small - mine sits on the edge of the sink. I do prefer #1 tho. At least with #1 and #3 you're not searching and searching for the start of the roll! #2 is just goofy :happy: but to each his/her own.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    but the second pic looks better to me lol but I am a hippie :P
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options

Yep...#1, is there any other way? :laugh:

I made the mistake of putting it on #2 when I was growing up . . .never heard the end of it! Been #1 ever since Lol
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I don't care where it's at as long as I'm not out! But, my 10 year old is a fanatic about having it on the roller in the right direction.
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Ewww. If some one did that, then all I would be able to think about is how they had their hand all over my roll! Was their hand even clean at the time? I would probably throw it out. Lol. I only put the roll under (#2). And I always roll off the first layer in a public bathroom, just in case, and pray no one touched the sides.

Hey, we all have our issues...

If I am in someone's bathroom and see it like pic 2...I'll take it off and flip it over and put it on the PROPER way.
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I thought I was OCD because I get mad at my girlfriend for doing #3. I don't care which was the roll is going but it drives me crazy to see a naked roll on the holder (with a fresh roll perched on top).
  • Seraph1120
    Seraph1120 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    #1. Unfortunately I live with people that continuously choose #3 and #4. I really just want to lock them out of the bathroom and tell them to go in the freaking bushes!! In this case, I really wouldn't care if they put the roll over or under as long as they get it clipped into the freaking holder!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!! Every time I go to my friends' house (who is photo number one), I change it to photo number 2, lol.

Photo number 2 is for those of us with kids who have ever unrolled the entire roll of toilet paper because it was photo number 1. Just sayin'!
  • LadyFaile
    Options
    My personal preference is #1 and I have been known to flip it over to the correct orientation if set up differently.

It always drives me nuts when it's #2 because then when you tear off the sheet is continues unrolling and gets all over the floor!

Right now my main bathroom has the toilet paper safely tucked away in the drawer next to the toilet because the kitten will gleefully shred and unroll it if left on the roller. SIGH.

The one in the basement utility room is in #3 because it much easier to get it out of the way when interesting things happen that would otherwise make a mess of it. LOL
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Figure #2 does NOT nix the ability for the entire roll to be unrolled. Once there is a piece hanging (in either position), whether a kid or cat is grabbing it, it will still unroll. Even if the end is tucked behind the roll, all it takes is a smack to make the end exposed and then it's a goner.

Keep the bathroom door closed, keep an eye on your children, and then you can find comfort in being normal like the rest of the world.

I rest my case.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    totally the first one....its so me..and the second one is hubby...but he puts the paper the way i like it..he is awesome!

Oh and we always keep the toilet seat down and the doors closed..(pet peeve) and the fact that we have cats and dogs who have a fascination with the bathroom
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I swear I am the only person who knows how to attach the tp roll to the holder in my home and work place
    everytime I use the restroom I have to install the roll.....grates on my every nerve
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Picture #1 for me....Pic #2 for my husband, grrrr! We've fought the toilet paper for years.:grumble:
  • sharon_1970
    Options
    I am SO picture 1. In fact, if one of my kids puts a roll on (which is a miracle) and it is the wrong way - I have to change it, it will actually bother me.

Perhaps I have issues....
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    We have a cat, so picture 2 all the way! I learned the hard way. If you have naughty cats, you'll know what I mean! If you put it on the first way, they can just roll, roll, roll and then tear it to shreds. And they will.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I only put it on with picture number 1. But my partner loves to mess with me and she changes it to picture #2. So we have a lot of potty drama going on cause I always change it back!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Actually, I bought this paper holder and put it on the wall vertically:

grundtal-toilet-roll-holder__13422_PE092756_S4.jpg

So, I'm #3 but . . .