Options
    Bump! Yummo!!
  • beckyluvsgeckos
    Options
    yum
  • NathanJ79
    NathanJ79 Posts: 36
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! This is definitely going in my recipe file!
  • Fierce4summer
    Fierce4summer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Recipe name- Chocolate Cupcakes
    Taste like Brownies Without the guilt

Number of Servings 24

Ingredients
    Libby's - 100% Pure Pumpkin- 15 oz Can, 1 container (1 4/5 cups ea.)
    Betty Crocker - Super Moist - Chocolate Fudge Cake (Mix Only), 1 container (1 package ea.)
    Batter is very thick so I used a small Ice Cream scoop to put into cupcake cups
    350 degrees for 20-25 min or until toothpick comes out clean. Depends on oven. Mine took 25 min

Per Serving: Calories73, Carbs 16, Fat 1, Protein 1, Sodium 159 , Chol 0
    You can sprinkle with powdered sugar or top with frosting but the are great plain.

I made these based on this post but afterwards saw that it's the same recipe as Hungry Girls Yum Yum Brownie Muffins but theirs say it's 181 calories :( So I ended up not eating the cupcakes because I'm confused as to which one is accurate. I wish the 73 calories from this post is the right one :)
  • DameVenus
    DameVenus Posts: 70
    Options
    Can't wait to try.
  • SusanleeBee
    SusanleeBee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    oh, heck yeah!!
  • gammie4
    gammie4 Posts: 2
    Options
    May I ask what "bump" means?
  • bdhoward87
    bdhoward87 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    bump for later enjoyment

Edit: To the person above me. "Bump" is used for two reasons. The first is to bookmark a topic so that you can find it easier later, as it will appear in your "My Topics" page. The second reason to bump is to push the topic to the top of the list so that more people can comment or see it. If a topic doesn't get bumped it can easily get buried under other posts.
  • anitasongs
    anitasongs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    bump why is everyone putting that on blog
    Anita
  • lynne1112
    lynne1112 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • cdusanka
    cdusanka Posts: 33
    Options

Number of Servings 24

Ingredients
    Betty Crocker - Super Moist - Chocolate Fudge Cake (Mix Only), 1 container (1 package ea.)
    350 degrees for 20-25 min or until toothpick comes out clean. Depends on oven. Mine took 25 min

I tried this for the first time today, and all I can taste in raw pumpkin. I can't really taste choclate at all. I hate to say this, but they almost taste like cupcakes that have gone bad. I was really excited to try this after I finally got the two ingredients on my last grocery shopping day, but I was sorely disappointed :sad:
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    i'm going to try this!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options

Number of Servings 24

Ingredients

I tried this for the first time today, and all I can taste in raw pumpkin. I can't really taste choclate at all. I hate to say this, but they almost taste like cupcakes that have gone bad. I was really excited to try this after I finally got the two ingredients on my last grocery shopping day, but I was sorely disappointed :sad:

Try a different cake mix. I use devil's food cake (sugar free). As I type I just put in a batch using spice cake. Hope they are good.
  • kristyjoy16
    kristyjoy16 Posts: 24
    Options
    drooling!
  • Lelia830
    Lelia830 Posts: 1
    Options
    sounds yummy!
  • cdusanka
    cdusanka Posts: 33
    Options

Number of Servings 24

Ingredients

Try a different cake mix. I use devil's food cake (sugar free). As I type I just put in a batch using spice cake. Hope they are good.

Thanks...but you know what? I tried another one after they had cooled completely in the fridge, and they tasted better. I can still taste the pumpkin, but it's not as strong and the chocolate flavour is stronger now too. I'll keep this in mind if I make them again: Do Not Eat While Warm!
  • chiera88
    chiera88 Posts: 155
    Options
    bump. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks I have a function I'm baking for and I feel better knowing I will be bringing these :)