One Year Later...down 95 lbs :)

Options

Replies

• hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are motivation! You look amazing! Way to go!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Great job!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Great job, congrats!
  • KanBrit
    KanBrit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    YEAH you!!!
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow, FANTASTIC job & dedication! You look AMAZING!!!!!
  • scrappy40
    Options
    Yep this is what I need for.motivation! Thankyou thankyou!
  • Love2HikeMT
    Options
    Wow, Jenn ~ how impressive is that!!! Good for you. You, your friends and family must all be sooooo proud..!!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Love that you started this thread. You have so many accomplishments over the past year to be proud of. Congratulations!
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Jen,

One Year.....holy crap, you have had fantastic results!! And all you needed was hard work and determination....whenever someone asks me my secret...that is the answer "determination"...no other secrets :) and you definately got some determination......you have made a complete transformation and are hardly recognizable to your old self!!! Great job and keep up the hard work.... :)

You MFP - Dee :)
  • AngelaR1
    AngelaR1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have never met anybody as motivated determined as you... You look amazing and did everything the healthy way. What an amazing transformation!!! You look totally amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CailleachBeara
    CailleachBeara Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Congratz on your hard work the results speak for themselves, you look gorgeous!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Jen,

One Year.....holy crap, you have had fantastic results!! And all you needed was hard work and determination....whenever someone asks me my secret...that is the answer "determination"...no other secrets :) and you definately got some determination......you have made a complete transformation and are hardly recognizable to your old self!!! Great job and keep up the hard work.... :)

You MFP - Dee :)

Thanks, I agree it's definately the determination, never thought when I started out I would have this much success .... we rock :)
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I have never met anybody as motivated determined as you... You look amazing and did everything the healthy way. What an amazing transformation!!! You look totally amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Angela...Well have to plan our girls night soon :)
  • Tanyan17
    Tanyan17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable Job!!!!!! Congrats to you!!!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    Amazing job! By the way...I love the bangs!

You look great!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    You look so great :)
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! What inspiration your pictures are.
  • ROBINMAIRE
    Options
    Great Job!!! You are an inspiration.
  • Rayjewls
    Rayjewls Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!