So guys, is it true that a sweaty woman at the gym is hot?

Options
hbrittingham
hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
In various threads about the gym, a few guys will throw it out there that they find a sweaty woman attractive at the gym.

So is that how you feel?

Replies

• jwalker30
    Options
    Well Golden Retriever and Labs don't sweat, but they are really pretty dogs....

Well, I think good looking women do look sexy when they are sweaty as long as they don't smell bad.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Yup. Sweaty women appeal in other situations as well :)
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Smoking in my eyes. Nothing better than a woman giving 100% in the gym and kicking *kitten* and not caring how she 'thinks' she looks...
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Have to agree,a woman working her body out looks pretty hot.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I think it's like crying. Some women look gorgeous when they're crying. The rest of us look like blubbering hot messes. Some women look sexy with a glistening sheen of sweat... those of us who are red-faced and dripping... not so much.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    I think it's like crying. Some women look gorgeous when they're crying. The rest of us look like blubbering hot messes. Some women look sexy with a glistening sheen of sweat... those of us who are red-faced and dripping... not so much.

The latter is the attractive bit...
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I definitely fit into the latter category. I always want to smack the women who look like they have a healthy glistening of some magic gorgeous mist on their perfectly flushed skin after an intense workout.
    Me - well, my clothes are soggy, my hair is wet, and my skin is beet red. On the plus side, I'm not there to attract men anyway - I am there to get healthy.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options

Really? I must be drop dead gorgeous then! Sigh. I actually heard that the more fit you are, the more sweaty you get...
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

Really? I must be drop dead gorgeous then! Sigh. I actually heard that the more fit you are, the more sweaty you get...
    I know I used to be self-conscious about how sweaty I got, but then I realized that my Zumba instructor is just as drenched after class as I am.
    Also, you sweat more when well hydrated, but your fitness level itself doesn't impact it. Some people are sweaters and some aren't.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options

Its attractive in the fact you aren't trying to be all prissy and perfect and are kicking *kitten* and lifting weights. I love watching/training with women when they give 100%. Pushes me to train harder.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Its attractive in the fact you aren't trying to be all prissy and perfect and are kicking *kitten* and lifting weights. I love watching/training with women when they give 100%. Pushes me to train harder.

This. The sweatier the better - to hell with worrying about your hair and makeup when the most attractive thing you can do is carve yourself a better body.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Oh my word...so THIS is how it feels to be the hottest woman alive. ROFLOL
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I think most of us women think we look our very worst at the gym. Especially when we are soaking wet from working out. Once I hit about 25 minutes in on cardio, I am literally wiping the sweat from my face, my neck and my chest every 30 seconds or so. If I'm too slow, it will drip off my face and onto the floor below the arc trainer and I hope nobody sees it! Then when I move onto strength training, my shirt ends up soaked on the back, under my boobs and on my chest. The only plus is that I know I don't stink! LOL
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Ohh wow.. Did not realize this is a potential hot look ... Haha ... I have it dripping off me ..
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options

This. The sweatier the better - to hell with worrying about your hair and makeup when the most attractive thing you can do is carve yourself a better body.

So when I squatting 430, those guys were checking me out...and here I thought they were just thinking looking at freak! :laugh:

Glad to here this because I am a mess at the gym!!
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    depends on the woman
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    depends on the woman

yup, same for me.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    not in my opinion and i hate getting sweaty too
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

Haha this is too funny!
  • discodaddy61
    discodaddy61 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    ok i love to see woman sweating at the gym as for being hot i cant tell if they are wearing baggy sweats and tshirts that hide their assets. what i like to see are glistening abs firm or not and shapely thighs and calves especially the v cut of the calf muscle!! oh yeah!!!