So guys, is it true that a sweaty woman at the gym is hot?

Options

Replies

• mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    men-smell-like-cheese-women-like-onion.jpeg

hydration.jpg
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    I can say that I'm pretty sure this doesn't apply to all women- certainly not myself.

High blood pressure + Hyperhidrosis + being way overweight + having a killer workout = red faced, drenched and dripping sweat, hot (literally) mess.

Just in-case anyone is wondering: "Hyperhidrosis is a medical condition in which a person sweats excessively and unpredictably. People with hyperhidrosis may sweat even when the temperature is cool or when they are at rest. Those with hyperhidrosis appear to have overactive sweat glands."
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I can say that I'm pretty sure this doesn't apply to all women- certainly not myself. /quote]

Half the appeal is the women thinking it doesn't apply to them. If you're busting your *kitten* working out hard, it's hot.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I had a guy tell me this. "Seeing you sweating at the gym makes me think of sex. I love hot and sweaty sex so seeing you like that while working out turns me on."
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Seeing a guy training hard & getting sweaty is kinda hot, so I'm not surprised that guys feel that way about us. I know my hubby like it when I've done a tough workout & I'm all 'salty'.
    TMI?
  • junyr
    junyr Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    In various threads about the gym, a few guys will throw it out there that they find a sweaty woman attractive at the gym.

So is that how you feel?

I'm not sure that it's the "sweaty woman" that creates the attraction, but the push, and the desire to attain a goal, and the will to keep in shape and get or stay healthy that makes the "sweaty gym woman" attractive.
  • lookslikeyoda
    lookslikeyoda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Well a woman sweating in the gym is far more hotter than a woman sweating over a Big Mac isn't it?
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ I'm all about looking my best ... but my best doesn't mean being all " dolled up " at the gym ! There's a time and place for strutting your stuff ... the gym is all about the stuff that smells like hard work and drips down my back as I work even harder ! But ... I won't lie ... I never leave home without lipstick ! A little color never hurt anybody ... just makes me shine a little more ! LOL ! :tongue:
  • mjbrenner
    mjbrenner Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    hydration.jpg

This poor woman clearly has some worrisome medical condition! Every single sweat gland that is not on an exposed limb has shut down.

Bad stock photography FTW. ;)
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I can say that I'm pretty sure this doesn't apply to all women- certainly not myself.

High blood pressure + Hyperhidrosis + being way overweight + having a killer workout = red faced, drenched and dripping sweat, hot (literally) mess.

You'd be wrong then :bigsmile:

Its a mixture of hard work/desire to do well and no doubt pure sexual instinct of seeing a woman hot and sweaty that makes it a hot look.
  • beankid
    beankid Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Maybe if they are glistening lol.
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    Well a woman sweating in the gym is far more hotter than a woman sweating over a Big Mac isn't it?

LMAO!!!!!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Well it is only one small step from seeing her after a particularly raunchy...sweaty...hot...scrabble game.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Well it is only one small step from seeing her after a particularly raunchy...sweaty...hot...scrabble game.

Scrabble...you perv...
  • tmlandis
    tmlandis Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hydration.jpg

This poor woman clearly has some worrisome medical condition! Every single sweat gland that is not on an exposed limb has shut down.

Bad stock photography FTW. ;)

Hhahahaha I was thinking the same thing! How in the world are her appendages all "sweaty" but her hair and face are completely dry?!
  • jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    By the time I'm done working out, my nose ring has slipped some so it looks like a booger is hanging out of my nose, my face is bright red, and I have wings sticking out. The hair behind my ears sticks straight out to the sides and looks like wings on either side of my head when I wear a ponytail. I always feel badass after a workout that has me drenched and then I look in the mirror and get embarrassed quickly that everyone saw me like that.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Seeing a guy training hard & getting sweaty is kinda hot, so I'm not surprised that guys feel that way about us. I know my hubby like it when I've done a tough workout & I'm all 'salty'.
    TMI?
    Depends on how you are looking.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    In various threads about the gym, a few guys will throw it out there that they find a sweaty woman attractive at the gym.

So is that how you feel?

Yes, with a qualifier, you know, I mean, sweaty, hot chicks, yes.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    When I run I have sweat fllying off of my elbows, my hair is soaked, sweats dripping down my calfs and I feel like the sexiest women alive just because I feel so good about my run!! My husband thinks I'm sexy too, even though he makes fun of my sweaty elbows. LOL
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Love sweaty women... lets just say tasty...