So guys, is it true that a sweaty woman at the gym is hot?

Options

Replies

• gemmaldavies
    Options
    Well a woman sweating in the gym is far more hotter than a woman sweating over a Big Mac isn't it?

pmsl - too true!
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    when i did squats and DL on monday for the first time, it literally felt AND looked like i was being shot with a water gun all over my face! i was only lifting for about 30 min, had no idea how much i burned b/c i forgot to turn my hrm on..
    and i was sore up until yesterday :bigsmile:
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    By the time I'm done working out, my nose ring has slipped some so it looks like a booger is hanging out of my nose, my face is bright red, and I have wings sticking out. The hair behind my ears sticks straight out to the sides and looks like wings on either side of my head when I wear a ponytail. I always feel badass after a workout that has me drenched and then I look in the mirror and get embarrassed quickly that everyone saw me like that.

hahahah
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Bummer! No matter how hard I push and work myself I have never been one to be dripping in sweat! Even when I gave birth! Haha! Oh well :ohwell:

I'm right there with ya! I just don't ever drip in sweat. I do glisten *holds head in shame*
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    I don't know why but for me it's a yes.
  • dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Well a woman sweating in the gym is far more hotter than a woman sweating over a Big Mac isn't it?

LOL
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    cheast sweat...yes hot and sexy

butt crack sweat stain.... not so much
    What if you have both?
    Depends on what color your eyes are...
    Darn. Mine are boring old brown. Oh well. I guess I will be a non-hot sweaty woman when I go to the gym (but with these guns, I think I can take down anyone who has mean comments to say about my sweaty grossness)
    Brown eyes, seat AND guns??? thats a 10 in my book. Sign me up!!!!
    I had to read that three times because I thought you were saying a brown seat was attractive... ewww! I think you missed a letter, and meant sweat, but it made me laugh. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Thechiplover
    Options
    Nothing sexier than sweaty woman with tight gym clothes on
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Really? I must be drop dead gorgeous then! Sigh. I actually heard that the more fit you are, the more sweaty you get...

Its attractive in the fact you aren't trying to be all prissy and perfect and are kicking *kitten* and lifting weights. I love watching/training with women when they give 100%. Pushes me to train harder.

This. The sweatier the better - to hell with worrying about your hair and makeup when the most attractive thing you can do is carve yourself a better body.
    Can I just say that I love both of these comments... thank you!!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Thus thread sounds very familiar....why could that be????
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Just in-case anyone is wondering: "Hyperhidrosis is a medical condition in which a person sweats excessively and unpredictably. People with hyperhidrosis may sweat even when the temperature is cool or when they are at rest. Those with hyperhidrosis appear to have overactive sweat glands."

Hmmm...so that's what it's called. I am usually embarrassed by it, maybe I should hang out at the gym and then I'd fit right in? :)
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    This makes me feel a little better. I sweat quite a bit, but I thought everyone was like that until I started taking a Zumba class. I noticed that everyone else had this cute little glisten going on while I was DRIPPING sweat and I started to get a little self-conscious about it.
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    I think it's like crying. Some women look gorgeous when they're crying. The rest of us look like blubbering hot messes. Some women look sexy with a glistening sheen of sweat... those of us who are red-faced and dripping... not so much.

The latter is the attractive bit...

Really? I must be drop dead gorgeous then! Sigh. I actually heard that the more fit you are, the more sweaty you get...

This. And I make sure I use the machines in that one corner that had the fan on. I am not convinced that I look hot. Just me. I turn red (and my skin is already brown so that made it what? purple?) and I drip like crazy I have to make sure I have 2 hand towels with me.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    :embarassed:
    men-smell-like-cheese-women-like-onion.jpeg

hydration.jpg

Okay, I'm pretty sure that isn't really sweat. :noway: Her hair and shirt aren't wet, but her arms and legs are soaked?! C'mon! :huh: If that's your idea of a sexy sweat.... Seriously?! There was a similar thread on here yesterday, and I said at the end of it that I was gonna take my camera to the gym next time I go and have one of the gym staff take some photos of me before, during, and after my workout so I can post them on here. I really don't think you guys are getting the full scope of how rough I look. It's BAAAAD! :tongue: I'm just sayin'.... LOL :smile:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I sweat like crazy when I workout. I am sure dripping with sweat, my hair stuck my face and neck, and looking like like a very crazy clown is attractive lol...
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I think that a woman who genuinely doesn't give a f*** if she looks "hot" or not and it just there to get on with it is hot.
    I'm so sick of pretty little gym bunnies who come in and pose for all their boyfriends in matching pink sweatsuits while I'm busting my *kitten*.
    I'd rather see ANYONE at the gym showing drive and breaking a sweat. THAT'S sexy.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I had a guy tell me this. "Seeing you sweating at the gym makes me think of sex. I love hot and sweaty sex so seeing you like that while working out turns me on."

Uh... how do you even respond to that? I think my response would be: "*blink blink* Uh... you're welcome? (walks away)"
  • piebird79
    piebird79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Bummer! No matter how hard I push and work myself I have never been one to be dripping in sweat! Even when I gave birth! Haha! Oh well :ohwell:

I'm right there with ya! I just don't ever drip in sweat. I do glisten *holds head in shame*

Ditto
  • sowhatsowhat
    Options
    You mean women can sweat when they are cold? HA! Anyway, I find women that take care of themselves very HOT HOT!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I wish I "glistened"!
    It seems like it would be far more lovely than this:

429218_10150671067686212_524991211_11624665_1056237096_n.jpg

The front was just as bad and the underarms just don't bear thinking about.

I HATE the look of being drenched from the gym, but I LOVE THE FEELING. If I don't have a sweat patch the size of a continent on the back of my shirt, I didn't have a good workout.