5'4 136lb's anyone similar?? whats your goals??

Options
Hi there im currently 5'4 and 136lbs iv lost 12lbs so far. My goal is to loose another 17lbs. Just curious to what other people's goals are, especially if you similar stats :)

Replies

• pizvanessa
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 152, I would like to lose 17lbs. A few years ago I lost about 30 pounds and have for the most part kept it off but I now want to take my goals to the next level.
  • EnjoyTheSpin
    Options
    I am 5'3" and currently 130. I would like to be a toned and svelte 115 :) I got to 103 about 3 years ago and I looked like a bony bird so I know I don't want to go there again!
  • sophiareal
    sophiareal Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    5'4 as well. Started off at 65kg and want to get down to 58.
  • knjbrocks
    Options
    Keep up the great work! I'm 5'10 so that wouldn't be similar but I do wonder for those that height too.
  • tfancey
    tfancey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4 and have lost 5lbs which brings me to 140... my goal is 122
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3.5" and am at goal at 120. I like to go no lower then 118.

I am working on toning now. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good Luck !
  • 1travieza1
    Options
    I am your height but 161 lbs. I can not seem to get where I want to be. I would be grateful to be in my 130's that is my goal for now. I am taking it slowly I want to get to 155 and take it 5 lbs. at a time. You probably look amazing now, but you can do whatever you want it is your body and you have to get up everyday and look in that mirror. Might as well look in the mirror and say, "Damn I am hot!!"
  • holliemccabe
    Options
    Your nearly the same as me :) well done with your loss so far!! whats your diet/excersise plan??
  • dianegolden10
    Options
    I am 5'4 and weigh 152lbs I could not see myself in the 130 range but I am also 50 so not sure if that makes a different. I will be happy at 140lbs.
  • HBinOC
    HBinOC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 currently 147- hoping for 132... we will see how that goes.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    That is me too! My goal is 120 but if I look too skinny I will adjust. I haven't weighed less than 130 since before I had kids, so I'm not sure how it will look on me now. I tend to gain mostly in my midsection and face and even though I have lost 9 lbs, I don't see much of a difference yet. I did see that my belt is one notch smaller and my wedding ring is loose now, but I still have a belly I hate.
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 134 pounds and my goal is about 118-120ish. Not really sure I just want to tone up and lose a few lbs.
  • holliemccabe
    Options
    1travieza1.. Thank you, the 5lbs at a time is a good way to look at it, every one is different even at the same height, as i am, i have NO muscle tone, so to be honest I look alot hevier than i actually am, I also have had a baby so have a chubby weak belly area. Good luck with your goals, You look great in your pic :)
  • simplytigerlily
    Options
    I am currently 137lbs and 5'4". So we are really close! My goal is around 118-125. I know that is a broad goal, but I'm taking an approach in seeing how toned I am and where I feel healthiest. I started running back in December and have lost about 8 lbs total (5lbs since I started using myfitnesspal regularly) but clothes are fitting me much better and I feel better than even what I did when I was once 108lbs. I am a strong believer in it's all in how you feel.
  • MammaSki2Boys
    Options
    Im 5'4 also, 130lbs. I wanna get down to 115.
  • shanbah
    shanbah Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" also. I started MFP at 150 but had already lost about 10 lbs from my heaviest. I currently weigh 143 and my goal is between 125-130.
  • Shayl32
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my magic number is 117. I'm currently 129lbs.

:)
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    5ft 4 137lbs. Aiming for 133, lowering body fat and bringing some muscle to the table!
  • holliemccabe
    Options
    CyanideCyster... yes :) this sounds like a good plan, im not getting hung up on the number on the scale im more about what i see in the mirror, my weight is in the healthy range (after i gave birth i was overweight) so im happy for that, i just need muscle in staed of all this fat!!!

ALSO wowww on your loss so far!
  • TLC1975
    TLC1975 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 138lbs....I started at 190 after the birth of my 3rd child, he's almost 3...at this point the number on the scale doesn't mean much anymore, my goals are now based on body composition (body fat % vs. lean muscle mass %) and measurements.
    I am currently sitting at about 24.5% Body fat and aiming for 18%, this could mean I will weigh 120 or 140 all depends on how much muscle mass I put on...I don't mind staying in the 130's as long as my BF% is lower...good luck!