RIP Whitney Houston

Options

Replies

• Kendrawinn
    Options
    It's so sad... I always wished for her to have a huge comeback...

Me 2
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    So very sad, This is proof of how devastating addiction can be. My heart goes out to her family and anyone out there struggling with addiction.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    So sad..I had hoped she had overcome her drug addiction and other problems. A beautiful lady with a beautiful voice. RIP
  • deejay7806
    deejay7806 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    omg.... shocked.... such a talented lady..... R.I.P WHITNEY..........
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    RIP indeed, can't believe she's not here, so young too. She was amazing
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    ALL RUMORS... PER ABC: NEWS:drinker:
    Whitney Houston's rep issued a shocked denial today to counter reports that the singer/actress has died

In a statement, her publicist, Nancy Seltzer, said, "I've just spoken to Whitney. She is perfectly fine and does not understand why, with everything going on in the world right now, they have to find new rumors to dig up. She is home in New Jersey with her family."
  • fj211
    fj211 Posts: 95
    Options
    It's such a shame that someone with her resources couldn't find someone or something to help with her addiction.
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    :( so saddened by this.....
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Whitney Houston's rep issued a shocked denial today to counter reports that the singer/actress has died

In a statement, her publicist, Nancy Seltzer, said, "I've just spoken to Whitney. She is perfectly fine and does not understand why, with everything going on in the world right now, they have to find new rumors to dig up. She is home in New Jersey with her family."

i just looked on abcnews..and that is false..whitney is dead.
    every news station and news website says she has died.
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I couldn't name one of her songs, but it is sad to see someone pass at such a relatively young age ...
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options

Wow. Weird.
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    xoxoxoxox...such a sad day,,,:[
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options

It's all over the news. She has in fact died. As much as I wish it were a rumor.
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    This makes me so sad. So many talented singers and actors taht hit rock bottom. May she rest in peace and her family get through this tragic time. :cry:
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    This is soo sad...I was so happy for her when she made her comeback a few years ago. Just heartbreaking. RIP Whitney!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Incredibly sad. Best National Anthem EVER, and so many memories with my Best Friend in 5th and 6th grade choreographing and putting on dance routines to Whitney Houston at our sleepovers. :brokenheart:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    The denial is several months old. Check ABC, they are reporting her death just as everyone else is.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    :cry: :brokenheart: :sad:
  • MaryBachert
    MaryBachert Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Someone said it was a rumour but it definitely is true.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

No, ABC News confirms it too.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/whitney-houston-iconic-pop-star-dies-48/story?id=15565260#.TzcddcWm9PI
    Houston's publicist confirmed the singer's death to ABC News.