RIP Whitney Houston

Options

Replies

• cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I am shocked, just saw on CNN that she passed away. So sad. She was very talented. RIP Whitney.
  • kaikoi47
    kaikoi47 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    v.v RIP Whitney...
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    ALL RUMORS... PER ABC: NEWS:drinker:
    Whitney Houston's rep issued a shocked denial today to counter reports that the singer/actress has died

In a statement, her publicist, Nancy Seltzer, said, "I've just spoken to Whitney. She is perfectly fine and does not understand why, with everything going on in the world right now, they have to find new rumors to dig up. She is home in New Jersey with her family."

It's all over the news. She has in fact died. As much as I wish it were a rumor.

My apologies. After the hoax about Bon Jovi being dead The first place I went was ABC new per yahoo... shouldv'e stuck with MSN. I see that it is true, Such a sad loss, She had the most beautiful voice I ever heard:sad:
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    How very sad. Her voice is one that will live on forever. I hope that she's at peace now. I feel so sad for those that she left behind. RIP Whitney! <3
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Whitney Houston's rep issued a shocked denial today to counter reports that the singer/actress has died

In a statement, her publicist, Nancy Seltzer, said, "I've just spoken to Whitney. She is perfectly fine and does not understand why, with everything going on in the world right now, they have to find new rumors to dig up. She is home in New Jersey with her family."

Isn't denial supposed to be step 2 or 3 of the grieving process?

I'm starting with step one, I'm in shock. She was an example that crack makes you whack, but she had such a beautiful voice! This is very sad.
  • kelleyjon402
    Options
    I loved her! I liked her movie she was in "the body guard " I have the soundtrack too! RIP Whitney , say hi to Michael Jackson for us!
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options

It's all over the news. She has in fact died. As much as I wish it were a rumor.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: Geeze, I really thought it was a rumor. Can't blame me after all it was reported Bon Jovi was dead not to long ago and that was a HOAX.

My apologies. After the hoax about Bon Jovi being dead The first place I went was ABC new per yahoo... shouldv'e stuck with MSN. I see that it is true, Such a sad loss, She had the most beautiful voice I ever heard:sad:
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options

I thought the same. Too many celeb death rumors circulate to take at face value right away.
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    RIP...very sad
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    So very sad...may her soul find peace now...my prayers go out to her family especially her daughter...to be honest even Bobbie, I'm sure he's struggling with his own demons on the death of Whitney...
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Breaking News Bulletin: Bobbi Brown found Alive at age 54
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    So sad.. she had it all at one time.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    RIP Whitney.
  • bhajrizi11
    Options
    she was in a hotel..definitley something legit going on there :/
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Whitney Houston may you now find the peace you were missing in life. Rest in peace beautiful songbird.

Amen! RIP Lady.
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    So sad..I had hoped she had overcome her drug addiction and other problems. A beautiful lady with a beautiful voice. RIP

So far, no cause of death. She was supposedly clean.

Years of drug abuse can severely and irreparably damage the body, particularly the heart. She could have been clean and sober today, but the damage may already have been done. And she may not have even had symptoms.

Whatever the cause, may she now have peace.
  • empleh69
    Options
    Not surprised at all......another "star" that pissed away their god given talent! I feel bad for her family that she put through hell over the years!
  • primal_p90x
    Options
    G*d D*mmit!!!!

You were talented, beautiful and loved. Why did you need you need drugs?
    I'm sorry. I am not trying to judge.

Rest my beautiful friend. Find peace in your new journey.
  • dixielandsh
    dixielandsh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is so sad. RIP Whitney Houston.