what diet plan are you following?

Options

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    the eat what I want and stay within my cal's diet plan.... so far so good :bigsmile:

^^^^^^^^
    THIS!
  • raineraven78
    raineraven78 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I try to stay under my calorie goal and exercise 4 or 5 times a week. But I don't feel great when I eat whatever I want - even if I'm under calories. I prefer to eat slow burning carbs and lots of protein, fruits and veggies.
  • Prettypiglett
    Prettypiglett Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    the eat what I want and stay within my cal's diet plan.... so far so good :bigsmile:

I agree...it means its practical and its not a diet just being careful :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • finchase
    finchase Posts: 174
    Options
    I follow the Abs Diet for Women. It was strongly recommended to me by my doctor, and I have found it to be a very sane lifestyle plan. You don't have to count calories on it but you can if you want. It helps me to do that so I joined MFP. I also exercise a great deal.
  • ramjnkgha
    ramjnkgha Posts: 4
    Options
    i am trining 3-5 time in a wek .and its so usefull and easy.
  • ramjnkgha
    ramjnkgha Posts: 4
    Options
    great its good
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm on "The Lifetime" diet.

Eat within your TDEE, do some weight lifting, maybe a bit of cardio, treat yourself once in a while and enjoy life. The good thing is, it lasts a life time.
  • kierstin1976
    kierstin1976 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Eat healthy, high protein, low saturated fat foods.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Macros set to 40/30/30, eat as clean as I can, work out 6-7 days a week (training for a half marathon).
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I eat what I want, although I try to make healty choices. I try to stay within my calories and exercise 5-6 days a week time permitting.

You have to do what works for you. If you can't fit it into your life naturally you won't stick with it.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    For me it's all about the REAL life way :flowerforyou: Watching calories, but eating what I want when I have enough 'room' for it, and moving more... (ha ha simple right?!:tongue: )
  • johnnytaj
    Options
    Your diet plan is good one . Thereis no need t chenge it. I am following this diet plan .

.dietbestplans.com

Its also useful one.
  • LupaNera
    LupaNera Posts: 170
    Options
    I am on a mediterranean diet. 55% carbs, 30% fat and 15% proteins. And fat mostly unsaturated or at least I try. I stil have problems with saturated fats.. I like cheese :D
    And tobe honest it is reflecting very well on my blood test. I have really good results on this.
  • xprincessxjanetx
    Options
    I do slimming world

Potatoes, pasta, lean meats, fish, fruits, (most) vegetables, rice, baked beans, eggs can all be eaten freely.

Cereals (high fibre ones), cereal bars, wholemeal bread, milk and cheese are allowed in measured amounts each day.

Each meal has to have 1/3 superfree (fruit and vegetables) on the plate

Syns (up to 15 per day allowed) can be used on chocolate, crisps, gravy, take outs, extra milk and cheese or cereals etc etc etc basically anything you want,

It's a lifestyle change but it really really works and it's so easy!

I also workout everyday for between 90 minutes and 3 hours
  • plinkityplonk
    Options
    I also workout everyday for between 90 minutes and 3 hours

WOW! I'm trying to do some exercise every day but could never afford 3 hours of my day that is impressive!
  • plinkityplonk
    Options
    I have just started and am still trying to suss out my 'plan'. I've been consciously 'dieting' for just under a week - in that time I have kept under my calorie allowance dictated by MFP (and have eaten only 'healthy food' so no crisps or chocolate!) and exercised every day (one day was swimming for an hour and other days have been wii fit for around 45 mins but will try and up that a bit). Have also just ordered the 30 day shred dvd so will start that when it arrives. Not seen any amazing results yet but only been at it for 5 days! I guess time will tell if this plan is working for me or not! Hopefully it will.
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I watch my calories Less than 1300 if I am working out 45 min. I also watch my sodium intake, my fiber and my Iron ( the last 2 because I never get enough, but feel great when I do)
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I don't have a diet plan, but this is what I try to stick to:

Net 1200cals, go up when I have lost the first 20 pounds.
    Lots of walking and the occasional swim.
    Min. 2 pieces of fruit a day.
    Min. 150gr vegetables a day (try to go for 200gr).
    3 main meals, two-three healthy snacks.
    Once a week a cheat meal.
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    IIFIYM
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options

^^This, but it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle.