Name 1 odd/unique/unusual fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I can write anything backwards without having to think about it.
    I can also write backwards with my left hand and forwards with my right hand at the same time.

Me too!
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I see dead people
  • michellemaeb
    michellemaeb Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I sleep with a fan on next to me on my bed. It is very hard for me to sleep with out it.

ME TOO, have my whole life, since I've slept with a partner in my bed I have learned to move the fan from my night stand to the floor next to my bed, but without a fan I am WIDE awake
  • michellemaeb
    Options
    I have three freckles on my forearm that form a perfect triangle hahahahha.

I have 2 places that three freckles do the same as well!!! :)

I have a heart shaped freckle on my chest
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    Learned to walk in 1st. grade. In an accident when 5 yr. old, broke both feet and ankles. Had to relearn to walk. Yes, I limp today.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I used to be an ABRSM grade 8 'cellist... I learned to fly planes when I was 17, have Italian and Eastern European family.... that's 3 so that'll do! :)
  • michellemaeb
    Options
    I'm allergic to aluminum and nickel. :D

hehe me too
  • michellemaeb
    Options
    i can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. i can also touch my nose and chin with my tongue. however i cannot fold it back on itself

I can tie the stem too :D
  • michellemaeb
    Options
    Seventeen years ago, I was hit by a car and sustained immediately life-threatening injuries and was in a coma for weeks. Head damage, brain trauma, multiple compound fractures, etc. Wasn't supposed to survive. Wasn't supposed to come out of the coma three weeks later with an intact, functional brain. Docs were amazed at my progress, but told me I would never walk again unassisted. Today, I walk 3 to 5 miles EVERY day...because I can. I have dozens of implanted metal bits holding me together, but you'd never tell by looking at me. Aside from a slight limp, it's all just something that happened long ago and I barely remember any of it anyway. But I can tell you stories about coming out of a coma... :)

God is good!
  • becky2967
    Options
    m
  • becky2967
    Options
    Ok...weirdness alert! I can wiggle my ears! So can my 6 year old son. Great party trick. lol.
    so i can i, i can also touch my nose with my tounge, twisted. thats proberly the most unusal thing about me. my sons ( in pic) has a condtion with only 0.3.% (out of the hole world) under 7s have!
  • destanicheri
    destanicheri Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I hate feet!
  • becky2967
    Options
    Seventeen years ago, I was hit by a car and sustained immediately life-threatening injuries and was in a coma for weeks. Head damage, brain trauma, multiple compound fractures, etc. Wasn't supposed to survive. Wasn't supposed to come out of the coma three weeks later with an intact, functional brain. Docs were amazed at my progress, but told me I would never walk again unassisted. Today, I walk 3 to 5 miles EVERY day...because I can. I have dozens of implanted metal bits holding me together, but you'd never tell by looking at me. Aside from a slight limp, it's all just something that happened long ago and I barely remember any of it anyway. But I can tell you stories about coming out of a coma... :)

God is good!
    what a miracle ;)
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I have no sense of smell.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I can write with my toes. In cursive.
  • michellemaeb
    Options
    I am an artist and hope to actually make a living at it one day.

me too!
  • newtattie
    newtattie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I sneeze 5 - 7 times at the end of a meal - it signifies I'm full - its a really pain when it happens and I am only half way through something I really enjoy.

These days I sneeze rarely which must mean I am eating better
  • WishfulShrinking21
    Options
    I gave birth on my 18th birthday..I was 5 days over due.

My mum went 5 days over due with me and we both shared the same due date hence me and my daughter having the Same birthday.

To be a bit more weird/coincidental madonna was number one when I was born, and again 18 years later to the day when my daughter was born :)
  • michellemaeb
    Options
    Belly buttons totally gross me out, and as strange as that is .....one of my closest friends is the same way...became friends and discovered this in common a few years later .......

which is worse, innie or outie?

Ick!!! they are both nasty.....usually outtie is worse, but ick!!! And, when someone tries to touch my belly button it physically HURTS (I know this is strange)

me too, both my brother and I felt that way, it makes us feel like we might vomit
  • michellemaeb
    Options
    I feel disturbingly normal all of a sudden.

My eyes change colour between green, grey and blue to varying degrees. Some days dull shades, other days striking blue or green, some days very silver.

LMBO right! I was thinking of putting that I'm a vegetarian...