Name 1 odd/unique/unusual fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    At the age of 8 y/o I won 2 gold medal at the National Championships for Takwondo....damn I wish I still had that muscle!!! But I got too big headed thought I didn't have to listen to my parents anymore because I could (literally) kick their butts and my mom pulled me from it!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Cartoons freak me out. I have no idea why.. but I can't stand them
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    When I order a banana split I order it without the bananas......bananas and ice cream......yuck!!! LOL

Same here...Always get the crazy look when you say, " I want a banna split but no bananas" LOL
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    I am loving reading all of your odd/unique/unusual facts! Thank you all so far who have shared theirs with the rest of us. It's nice to see that we are all different, yet the same in some ways. It's these little things that makes us all unique individuals! I've read some really AMAZING and SHOCKING ones. I would love for you all to keep them rolling in!

~ Love, Peace, & Happiness! :flowerforyou:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I leave cabinets open and lids slightly off the top of most things and my family and love ones know it!!! Crazy..habit!
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am a twin and I am the mother of triplets
  • Wassleigh
    Options
    You can have your Thyroid tested. You can have Radioactive iodine scanning and measurements of iodine uptake. This is used for differentiating the causes of hyperthyroidism. In Graves disease, the radioactive iodine uptake is increased and the uptake is distributed over the entire gland.

You can also have a Ultrasound with color-doppler

I would just talk to your primary care doc about it:wink:
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm a published author. My first two books (the first of a 6 book series and a modern day ghost story) came out in 2010 and 2011. I'm due to have 2 books released this year as well.
  • angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue........a totally pointless talent and i can not believe i said it out loud! LOL :laugh:
  • lucentabella
    lucentabella Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have a double crown in my hair (hair whirls or cowlicks). I can bend the first knuckles on my fingers without bending any other knuckles.
  • PrincessMorticia
    PrincessMorticia Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have an extra bone in my foot. Can't see it from the outside, doesn't hurt, just an extra bone hanging out, minding it's own business. My doctor said it's not causing a problem so there's no need for surgery.
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My ears are two different shapes. One has a small skin bump on the lobe while the other doesn't.
    My mom used to say "I'd grow into it." lol yeah right! I joke about getting the little bump pierced. :b
  • Pamela3
    Pamela3 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am one of the best bakers / chefs I know... and I'm the world's pickiest eater. I very often master cooking dishes that I cannot or will not taste.

I'm a certified pastry chef and and self taught/experience cuisne chef and I am the EXACT same way.. I'd rather just make it and be proud... you tell me how it tastes!!
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    I have no toe nails..on either foot. No one ever notices though when I wear sandles...thank goodness. My fingernails make up for it though...have to cut them every few weeks or they get freakishly long and ewww curl like claws.

No toenails? Doesn't it hurt...?
    only if something hits top of the toes. So I am very careful with them as you can imagine.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I am a cancer survivor, ALL and neuroblastoma.
  • JenLost
    Options
    I sleep with a fan on next to me on my bed. It is very hard for me to sleep with out it.

Me too!!! it shuts out the noise from outside.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I'm a classically trained violinist.
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I had my thyroid removed two years ago.
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    I am a trained singer and a professional (though I suppose should call myself ex since haven't done anything in a year or two) piano player, to the point where I was paid at a young age to travel around other countries and perform. Oh and for some strange reason my first two fingers on both hands point (and push down) completely sideways, and I can bend the top on my fingers without bending the middle joint first, freaky.
  • Fat_Chopper
    Fat_Chopper Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have an extra set of ribs.