Guys is it really a turn on?

Options
walkwithme1
walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
I want to know what you guys think about lingerie. Is it a must? Like it? Hate it? Don't care as long as you get some? I really have never liked the stuff. What's the point when it's coming right off?

Replies

• Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    It's like unwrapping a present.
    The beautifully wrapped gift is a joy to behold.
    Imagine a gift in an old plastic bag as opposed to lovely wrapping, bow and special care taken.
    That's just my opinion!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    How does it make you feel? If you feel sexier, your man will pick up on that.......and then its crumpled on the floor!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Looks good while being worn, looks better on the floor :happy: It's like very minimalistic gift wrapping. Makes the package look pretty, but it's fun to get that wrapping off and get to the good stuff inside.
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Imagine a gift in an old plastic bag as opposed to lovely wrapping, bow and special care taken.
    That's just my opinion!

Very well said!
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I want to know what you guys think about lingerie. Is it a must? Like it? Hate it? Don't care as long as you get some? I really have never liked the stuff. What's the point when it's coming right off?

exactly it should be coming off BUT like Christmas presents some ppl care about the wrapper
  • ajalcazar
    ajalcazar Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Its not really about the lingerie. Its about your partner getting to see you in the lingerie. The fact for most guys is that it is a real turn on to see their partner in it and looking sexier than ever. It heightens the senses thus making the whole experience better (most of the time). But ultimately it is up to the ladies if they want to wear it or not. I mean whats the point of foreplay or romanticism if we are just gonna get it anyway? Same concept in my opinion. I personally prefer all 3.
  • CRMrunner
    CRMrunner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love my wife regardless of how we approach that time together, but if lingerie is involve, I know that her attention is on me and not on all of the things that happened during the day.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    That's just my opinion!

:heart:
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    "Men buy lingerie like children buy cereal. They will buy things they care NOTHING about just to get the prize that's inside"... Jeff Foxworthy.
  • Kaylalovewell
    Options
    it maximizes your good features and minimizes the not so pretty ones. so i feel confident and sexy when i wear it. why not :D
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    because most of us are visually driven. We like to see it in the wraper
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    My husband loves lingerie... but if I put it on, he likes me to leave it on throughout - partly because he just thinks it's sexy, partly because it covers up the parts of me he doesn't like very much
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I had all that stuff for the honeymoon. (almost 11 years ago) own nothing now. He doesn't seem to care. T shirt and lace undies is all that's in the drawer now. I tried to bring myself to buying something today and the stuff just isn't flattering for all body types.
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    You will only have it on for 5 minutes anyway before he rips it off and takes you!....But I think it turns them on because it's saying "Here I am!" and basically like a pretty invitation for sex! :tongue:
  • usafbeach
    usafbeach Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You will only have it on for 5 minutes anyway before he rips it off and takes you!....But I think it turns them on because it's saying "Here I am!" and basically like a pretty invitation for sex! :tongue:

I think she's got it.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    This is true. Just gonna be on the floor in 30 seconds. lol My girl could be in curlers and flannel pajamas and I would still find her sexy. But if she feels good about herself wearing it, it is fine with me. I just want her to feel special.
  • XED_gnarlydog
    Options
    YES! The trick is to NOT rip it off in 30 seconds. It's not always about stripping down and going for it as fast as possible, right? =)
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    If you're wearing for the guy, you have the wrong frame of mind. Wear it for yourself. When you feel more confident, you'll be a better partner in bed.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    My husband loves lingerie... but if I put it on, he likes me to leave it on throughout - partly because he just thinks it's sexy, partly because it covers up the parts of me he doesn't like very much
    Ouch! Your husband should like every part of you... Oppisite of what lingerie should be for imo. Ultimately you should be naked. Thats sad hes not completely attracted to you.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    I love wearing lingerie ..it's like a wrapping your body up in a little luxury ... It feels and looks amazing .. It was a huge turn on for my husband .. However I loved the idea of getting unwrapped ..haha ..get the stuff ripped off and go nuts ... But he liked me to keep it on throughout .. this bothered me .. Haha..