Guys is it really a turn on?

Options

Replies

• ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    it maximizes your good features and minimizes the not so pretty ones. so i feel confident and sexy when i wear it. why not :D

Ditto ^^^
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend really likes it. When I do it though, I do it right. I take a shower, fix my hair and do makeup, put on some really cute little number and heels. I get him new lingerie for me to wear all the time. He particularly likes things with buttons, hooks, ties...... anything that makes him have to work for the prize. I dont do it everytime like that, just a time or two a month, wanna keep it special.

Proving an important lesson. All men are in fact different. I loathe hooks and buttons. I've torn wife beaters in half because I couldn't deal with waiting for them to be off.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    For me and my bf, lingerie is more for me than him. I like having matching underwear, and it makes me feel better / sexier when I wear something nice.

He's of the opinion though that he would rather they come off and see what's underneath. :laugh:
  • mistersmomma
    Options
    My guy says he likes it, cause it shows him I'm thinking of him and trying to do something nice for him.
  • nuttybuttersmommy
    nuttybuttersmommy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    the nightys and baby dolls are more for me than my husband... being a stay at home mom I dont often dress up or wear things that make me feel sexy. So when I do go shopping for that something special to wear, it makes me special and sexy... Ok so it is for my husband too because to know he thinks I look sexy in what every I bought helps me feel even more sexy.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend really likes it. When I do it though, I do it right. I take a shower, fix my hair and do makeup, put on some really cute little number and heels. I get him new lingerie for me to wear all the time. He particularly likes things with buttons, hooks, ties...... anything that makes him have to work for the prize. I dont do it everytime like that, just a time or two a month, wanna keep it special.

Proving an important lesson. All men are in fact different. I loathe hooks and buttons. I've torn wife beaters in half because I couldn't deal with waiting for them to be off.

I only buy fairly inexpensive lingerie, because it often does get ripped apart after a time or two of wearing it. I buy every piece with the idea that it will be. But he does like it to be a slow and agonizing process for me. (I am the impatient one) but sometimes, he will pick out my outfit for the night based on how destructive he intends to be.
  • theleftie
    Options
    Seeing the effort - noting EVERY curve and shape - knowing what is to come...
    HUGE turn on!
    And to those that have said it gets in the way... chew it off! :wink:
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Some men like to leave it on during everything and the challenge of it "being in the way" can provide a different kind of experience altogether...
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy but my husband loves it. I like the gift-wrapping analogy from another poster. Lingerie is just a nice way to decorate what you already have.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I've dated guys that just loved lingerie and in certain colors. Every guy is different, I've also dated the guys that were more turned on by a sexy pair of high heels. A woman simply has to feel comfortable with what she's wearing, a guy will find that more appealing.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy but my husband loves it. I like the gift-wrapping analogy from another poster. Lingerie is just a nice way to decorate what you already have.

yeah, this.
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Some men like to leave it on during everything and the challenge of it "being in the way" can provide a different kind of experience altogether...

This plus it's a big turn on when the gift is not fully unwrapped. And for the question of "being in the way" I think it just adds to the adventure.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I enjoy it. It's a nice visual to lead up to the best part :-)
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I feel sexiest when I'm all dolled up and in lingerie. Heels, stockings, garter belt..

I like to tease and then let him undress me. It's a big build-up to the act.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I enjoy unwrappping my presents like it's Christmas but I prefer to use my teeth
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    All this talk about lingerie just got me turned on. And I'm still at work for 6 more hours. This sucks. Might as get some ice cold drink and hose this down.
  • Ambamm77
    Options
    My hubby likes it on the rare occassion I wear it. I'm making the first move and it takes the question out of if I'm in the mood or not. LOL
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Every guy is different. Personally, I feel that variety is the spice of life. Sometimes, the whole "candlelight, wine, chocolates and lingerie" thing is the way to go, other times it's "let's rip off what we're wearing and get at it".

Which reminds me, ladies, I'm still available for Valentine's Day this year. Just FYI. :flowerforyou:
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Lingerie is a big red sign that says SEX...NOW to guys. Having a clingy baby in the house, there's not much action happening. He doesn't always catch the hint when I throw it, and I don't really have the confidence to just jump him, so the lingerie gives him a clear sign of what's coming . It also hides the parts of me that I don't like so much, and I feel sexier!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I love it. Its that eliminate of you can see but you can see that is the real turn on about it.