Guys is it really a turn on?

Options

Replies

• Phoenyx0189
    Options
    lingerie is so fun. And as much as it costs (Fredericks and Victorias secret are not cheap!) I want to wear it as long as I can lol. I once cooked dinner for an ex while wearing lingerie, and he loved it!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    My husband loves lingerie... but if I put it on, he likes me to leave it on throughout - partly because he just thinks it's sexy, partly because it covers up the parts of me he doesn't like very much
    Ouch! Your husband should like every part of you... Oppisite of what lingerie should be for imo. Ultimately you should be naked. Thats sad hes not completely attracted to you.

I don't expect my husband to be attracted to every part of my body, because there are some unattractive parts. As long as he isn't being rude about it, its just a preference. We generally see our bodies much more critically than men do, anyway. We harp on every flaw we have. Men see more of the whole picture. If they have a happy enough marriage where the opportunity for lingerie is occurring fairly regularly, it's not up to you to tell them how to go about it.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I hate that lingerie is so expensive, and then the guy just pulls and tugs at it, and it rips beyond repair.

"Well, s##t, there goes $80"

BE GENTLE guys!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    It's like unwrapping a present.
    The beautifully wrapped gift is a joy to behold.
    Imagine a gift in an old plastic bag as opposed to lovely wrapping, bow and special care taken.
    That's just my opinion!
    Waste of time. Lingerie I mean .
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Yes
    ^ this.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I love it, it's like frosting on a cake.
  • deejay7806
    deejay7806 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    love sxy lingere..... but not a lot of point if no 1 2 c it :-(
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I love sexy lingerie. It makes me feel sexy.
  • newfieborn
    Options
    Yes, it is a turn on but there are other things to consider. A big part of the game for me is the state of arousal of my wife. lingerie helps her feel more sexy and that arouses her. It really sets up the foreplay and that is everything for a woman. The more excited she is , the more I am!!! I get the most satisfaction in knowing that she is satisfied. So, yes buy and wear lingerie as much as possible.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    I like it,it can be very sexy and a great turn on.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to this stuff and hubby loves it too, but he has never asked for it ever. I do notice he is more excited when it is there and I love seeing that in his face. :flowerforyou:
  • jsnearly
    Options
    I think it gives a woman confidence, and it turns a guy on because it is out of the every day norm.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I :heart: lingerie!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I think its more for the woman to feel sexy....IMO
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    It doesn't do a lot for me. Normal undies are much sexier. Lingerie is like trying to hard.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    my husband loves lingerie.. he tells me to go get slinky and then i know its on lol .. it usually ends up on the floor right away, but isn't that the point :)
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    It's like unwrapping a present.
    The beautifully wrapped gift is a joy to behold.
    Imagine a gift in an old plastic bag as opposed to lovely wrapping, bow and special care taken.
    That's just my opinion!
    ^^ This!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    It doesn't do a lot for me. Normal undies are much sexier. Lingerie is like trying to hard.

I'm with CG here. I love the way a woman looks in comfortable clothes. Some scrubs, an off the shoulder t-shirt :love: :devil: that's what I like.

Now if we want to go an extra step and discuss costumes well...
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I've heard many times from guys, that it's pointless because it "just gets in the way"