If someone called you attractive

Replies

• albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    a compliment, but not as good as "hot"
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    I have a low self esteem so I would think they were full of *kitten*. I say thank you, and then wonder what in the hell they were trying to kiss up for.
    Yes, this is me :)
    Here's what I do -
    Look behind me to see if anyone else is around.
    Yes? - ignore the comment so I won't be embarrassed about accepting a compliment meant for someone else
    No? - say thank you and store it in that "I will destroy my poor self-esteem if it's the last thing I do" file.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 718 Member
    a compliment, but not as good as "hot"
    Yes
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 532 Member
    Its no wonder we're such good, strange, cushion eating, moth ball sniffing, car licking, cat treat eating friends! :flowerforyou:
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Two years ago I would have thought "she thinks I'm rich and wants my money". Today I would think "too bad for her I'm already taken".

!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    I would smile for the rest of the week.
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 532 Member
    If its any consolation.....I think youre SMOKIN' HOT!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 718 Member
    Thanks, but you're taken :)
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    compliment but i'd look for the nearest exit in my head. i can get extremely shy.
  • Ivi is attractive but she is from another state, doesnt work out that well for me. hah
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    I'd say thank you and know it's true. :tongue: I have a high level of confidence (without being cocky about it) and feel that confidence is just as attractive as physical looks.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    compliment, absolutely
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    I would take it as a compliment and return the compliment by commending their good taste!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Compliment. Depends on context though.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    def a compliment!
  • *Compliment~Mos Def!
  • I would take it as a compliment and return the compliment by commending their good taste!
    Nice!:laugh:
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    It depends on who's saying it. If my boyfriend calls me beautiful or sexy, of course I'm going to take it as a compliment. If my friend Steven calls me sexy, I just laugh at him because it means he's probably drunk and he always hits on me when he's drunk. If it's some 50+ old man trying to give me his number because he wants to cheat on his wife with me or invite me to a threesome with him and his wife, I'mma run the hell away from him (yes, it's happened before. I don't understand why men older than my parents want to have sex with me....well, I do understand that, but I don't get why they think I want to have sex with them....)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    I would be thoroughly insulted....I mean come on now ;P
  • It is definitely a compliment...however, I don't take compliments well at all so I would hate it.

Neither do I! When someone compllments me my first response is usually "oh shut the hell up!" But I don't see how being called attractive is anything but a compliment.