People in there 20s looking to tone up and lose 10-15ish pou

Options
124»

Replies

• soymilkcoffee
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20 (almost 21!) and in the same boat. I'm about half way to my goal. Feel free to add me! :)
  • scumbelina
    Options
    I turned 23 on the weekend and am looking have been attempting to loose that amount of weight! and def to tone up!! Add me :)
  • charmalene
    charmalene Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im 24 and I lost 38lbs few years ago and just looking to lose 4 more! Feel free to add me!! :)
  • polegirl23
    polegirl23 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 27 and from the UK. I have lost about 2 stone already but now just wanna loose the last lil bit and keep on my mission to tone up and put on a bit of muscle. Totally focussed on eating healthy and working out to get the body that I want! :)
  • dowzey
    dowzey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    21 and want to lose 20 lbs and get exercising again! :)
  • Ajones33
    Options
    26 here, I'm 5'8 trying to lose the last 5lbs

Just sat down with my trainer last night actually on a game plan to 'tone' my body up and prepare me for a 5k in July.
  • callie07623
    callie07623 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm not new to MFP but haven't really stuck to it either. I am 22 years old, 5'3'' and 130lbs. I'd like to lose 10-15 lbs. I'm not sure how this community works but I would love to have support, help support others and really stay on track this time!
  • katiew00t
    Options
    Hello! I'm 27, looking to lose 10-15 pounds of fat and want to gain muscle. Started working out Jan 1, but didn't start seeing results until I changed my diet. I've lost about 4 pounds in 3 weeks, YAY! Feel free to add me, I'm all about motivating others to get healthy and stay healthy!
  • MrsBraxton08
    MrsBraxton08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 25 and wanting to lose about 15 more lbs and do a lot of toning up. I bought 30 day shred and am excited to start it. I have been using the MFP app and tracking my weight loss but it would be great to friends to share this weight loss journey with. I am 5'2 and currently 143lbs. I started out at 157 and have just been counting calories so far. The past two days I have done terrible and I really need motivation to keep me on track!
  • nrjohnso
    Options
    I'm 21, looking to tone up. I'm trying very hard to live a healthy lifestyle; however, finding it truely difficult being at college. Love to find some friends with similar goals =)