Gas prices!!! What is yours today in your area!!!

Options

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Despite gas usage being at an 11yr low (according to the news report I heard on the radio today, no sources), gas is still expected to hit a nationwide average of $4.25 this April. Disgusting.

It is all based on speculation and market play by non-oil companies (financial corps, hedge funds etc)
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    last time I looked (yesterday) $3.59 for regular.
  • star87cc
    Options
    TOO MUCH!!!!

£1.30 a Litre (on a good day) so £5.85 a gallon which for my American friends :) would be $9.16 a gallon!

I have a 45ltr tank = 10gallon (ish) of which I fill every 3-4 weeks... = £58 / $91 every 3-4 weeks >_<
  • beckusjane
    Options
    3.69 in Northern Indiana
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Western Mass................$3.65 HHHMMMPH!
  • dolphin9803
    Options
    Here around Pitts Pa we have 3.589 for reg/3.689 for mid and 3.789 for high thats up about 15 cents from last week!:grumble: (oh my hubby is a firm believer in the high octane I really hate that...lol)
  • jbescherer
    jbescherer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That won't be for long with Obama in office.
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    3.69 last i knew here in Maine
  • lcoulter417
    Options
    3.47 in Ann Arbor, Michigan
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    4.29 NY ...Diesel ack! Guess this means gas over Mickey D's!....and time for me to look into a nice BIKE
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I drive a diesel. $3.88/gallon in Alabama. And when diesel gets high, so does everything else in the US. Farming equipment and trucks that transport our food uses diesel!!
  • twinoakbob
    twinoakbob Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    3.55 in the Twin Cities
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not (not feeling like scrolling through 13 pages at the moment <G>), but there's a cool app called Gas Buddy that will use your phone's GPS to find gas stations near you and show you their current prices. It's pretty cool if you need a fill-up and wanna find the best prices around where you are. The prices are reported by other users, and I've found it to be very accurate where I live and around where my daughter lives.
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    It was about 3.59. Of course, I'm preparing for it to shoot up again. Iran just cut off oil to England and France. Which will probably affect us all. So, this weekend I'm preparing for another hike in prices. Makes me dread filling up my truck. The other day, I topped off my truck tank...it was just 8 gal...I paid about 30 bucks *shudders*
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Paid $3.61 in Southeastern PA last night. BTW, this was at the cheapest gas station in my area. It will be 4.00 a gallon or more before we know it. :mad:
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    4.28 for premium at a top tier station
    4.17 at el-cheapo dirtygas
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    They seem to go up and down radically for no real reason. yesterday it was 3.48. Earlier this week it was 3.64.

It's getting really old.
  • kirstyg1980
    Options
    In Glasgow (Scotland)

It is £133.9 - in dollars (US) £210.4
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have a great app on my phone but i get it on the computer to, its gasbuddy.com, It will tell you the lowest prices anywhere around you it will also tell you which places are going up on price to try and give you an edge on when to get your fuel. In Bellevue Nebraska last night it was $3.49 for regular unleaded.

You can also update the gas prices around you and get points to enter for free gas. thats how they get all the most current prices. I dont work for these ppl I just found them and they save me alot of money on my trips.
  • mwoods4146
    mwoods4146 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Filled up this morning in Athens, GA at $3.59/gallon! Geez Louise!