Gas prices!!! What is yours today in your area!!!

Options

Replies

• nikkirose723
    nikkirose723 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    . About 30 miles outside of Manhattan hence when the prices are up...they're 'roidal in my area

Not true if you live in NJ. I'm about 30 miles outside of Manhattan also. It's the ONE thing we usually have pretty cheap here (relative to other places, anyway). AND we don't have to pump it ourselves. :)
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Thanks, but I am aware of the differences in volume on either side of the pond, my calculation was like for like! (Quantity Surveyor 9 till 5 lol)
    You paid £1.65 for a litre of fuel? Was it jet fuel? :laugh: Where on earth was that?
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    $3.45 around Fort Knox Kentucky.

It will go up even more within days; seeing how Iran just blocked oil trade to a few countries.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Gas is cheap; you're all spoiled.
    You will being paying $5 per gallon, so just get ready.

And there is nothing to be done about it.
    Suck it up, and just pay up.:drinker:

Don't YOU wish you owned an oil well?
    ....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wrong.

There is something you can do.

I rode my bicycle to work 23 times last summer. Got my workout and saved money. When I didn't ride my bike, I rode a vanpool. So I actually commute in my own vehicle about 3 times per month. For the number of miles that I travel, compared to my fuel costs, I get the best effective gas mileage on the planet. J/k

If you have to drive to work, consider buying a vehicle that plugs in. Electricity is between 1/10th and 1/3rd the cost of gasoline depending on where you live.
  • LaurieAthGa
    Options
    The cheapest price I noticed this morning on may way to work was $3.39....it's dropped a few cents over the past two days. (I'm in Georgia)
  • lisacandoit1965
    Options
    I just filled up on the way home from work price 3.61 a gallon That is near Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania
  • MladyAlanna
    MladyAlanna Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just got gas at 7-11....its was $3.41
  • seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    Options
    $3.44 for lowest grade in Omaha
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    $1.24 per litre

so if my math is correct that would be

$4.69 per gallon
  • canaussie
    canaussie Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Sounds like I am lucky to be in Colorado...

$2.99/gallon last night.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    $3.67 in my area. but being that I bought a automobile that gets 17 MPG, I don't feel the need to grumble about gas prices. If it bothers me so much, then I will make sure my next car gets 40+ mpg.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    $3.42 outside of Vegas
  • DortP
    DortP Posts: 3
    Options
    3.39 on the outskirts of Omaha (near Gretna, NE)
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    $3.07 in Southern Idaho!!!!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    $3.75 today in Lincoln, Maine... WTF. :grumble:
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    $3.49 regular unleaded.. however, my car has to have Premium...which is about $3.65
  • lissamok
    Options
    The cheapest I could find in my area (West L.A.) was $4.59 for regular. This is why I walk everywhere.
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    averaging around 3.49 to 3.59/Gal.
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I live in Cudahy, WI, a suburb of Milwaukee, WI The cheapest gas was $3.31 a gallon. I'm happy I don't live in some of the other places. I live about 4 miles from work, I'm hoping in the spring to do alot more walking to help save on some gas!