Gas prices!!! What is yours today in your area!!!

Options

Replies

• dbutorac
    dbutorac Posts: 120
    Options
    3.49 In Minnesota.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    **Whispering because I don't want my friends on the other side of the pond to hear**

$3.25 today in northern Indiana
  • toniandrws
    toniandrws Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    3.64 North Florida
  • myhrmiswrong
    myhrmiswrong Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just filled this afternoon @ $2.97 for regular
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    In central florida, USA in my small town its $3.70 a gallon but in the city its $3.60...and we have 2 V-8's.
  • Shellitz
    Shellitz Posts: 188
    Options
    AUD$1.35 per litre in Northern Melbourne today - about USD$5.24 per US gallon. And that is cheap we have paid up to AUD$1.58/litre for regular unleaded (not premium) over the past year.
  • SarzWix
    SarzWix Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Probably wasting my breath here, but, the reason fuel prices are steadily rising, is because it is a finite resource. Perhaps y'all should be campaigning for better public transport, rather than complaining about the fact that a really bad-for-the-environment way of extracting oil has been vetoed :huh:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Probably wasting my breath here, but, the reason fuel prices are steadily rising, is because it is a finite resource. Perhaps y'all should be campaigning for better public transport, rather than complaining about the fact that a really bad-for-the-environment way of extracting oil has been vetoed :huh:

Public transport is the reason I learned to drive.

*shudder*
  • Kina7381
    Kina7381 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    $4.09 in southern california. YIKES!
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    $3.73 a gallon in Charlotte, NC

But with my Fuelperks a few months ago I got it for 10 cents a gallon! If you live near a Bilo you can't help but get Fuelperks! (google it)
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    $3.83 here, but it's only $3.39 at the Indian Reservation.
  • msjenjenp
    Options
    $3.49 near Baltimore, Maryland and our genius Maryland governor wants to add an 18 cent per gallon gas tax! Are elected officials out of touch with reality or what?
  • shirleycottrell
    shirleycottrell Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    3.05 in Utah this am
  • mfp_1
    mfp_1 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Too cheap!

Increase tax on gasoline to pay for the military and police costs of getting it; decrease income tax.
  • unionironworker
    Options
    what the he-- peaple get involved in your local goverment whineing is for the weaklings live LARGE or stay in the house
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    It's about 1.27 per litre in the Toronto area
  • Brisin87
    Options
    3.49 new orleans
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    roughly $4.88/gallon after currency conversion
  • msjenjenp
    Options

I'd like some of what you're smoking.
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    $3.74 in S Florida