Gas prices!!! What is yours today in your area!!!

Options

Replies

• colbeart
    Options
    $5.11 per US gallon, I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Paid $3.61 in Southeastern PA last night. BTW, this was at the cheapest gas station in my area. It will be 4.00 a gallon or more before we know it. :mad:

They'll jack it up over 4 during the summer months when people are driving more on vacations. It always seems to magically go up around holidays too. Whatever happened to the laws that are supposed to prevent these people from gouging consumers???
  • bhollady
    bhollady Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    $3.79
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    $4.05 a gallon in San Diego. Time for me to start walking!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    $3.44 this morning when I drove in ..... it hasn't changed in a couple of days though so it's about due to go up. :devil:
  • smantha32
    Options

£1.30 a Litre (on a good day) so £5.85 a gallon which for my American friends :) would be $9.16 a gallon!

I have a 45ltr tank = 10gallon (ish) of which I fill every 3-4 weeks... = £58 / $91 every 3-4 weeks >_<

*kitten*, that's insane!
  • amilynnM
    amilynnM Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    $1.28-ish/litre in Toronto.
  • jame_104
    jame_104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    3.68 in lovely IN, was 3.45 yesterday. UGH
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    Yesterday my husband filled the truck up at $3.48 a gallon. On the way to work this morning, all the gas stations were $3.75. Ouch.
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I live in the city of Chicago, where its between $3.99 and $4.50 a gallon depending where I go... as soon as you leave Cook County it drops by at least 50 cents a gallon. Yay, Cook County taxes! Chicago has to fund its machine somehow.
  • smantha32
    Options
    Where I live, I wish our prices were as cheap as you guys in the states, you pay LESS THAN HALF what we pay, we have no public transport to speak of here, no trains and often no buses, its a rural place and you need a car, it is the most expensive place for petrol (gas) in the country.

its 142.9p a litre = about £6.50 a gallon which is $10.26285 U.S. dollars

so please all spare a thought for us English people when you complain about your LOW prices...........

Yeah but you guys really don't have to drive as much! Things are closer together there.

I drive about 90 miles a day just back and forth from work. It probably works out to about the same with those prices. No one's going to deny that they're gouging consumers in Europe as well.
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I paid $3.84 gal for regular gas. I wanted to punch small children when I saw the price.
  • seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    Options
    $3.49 in Omaha
  • Juliet_622
    Juliet_622 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    $1.29/L in Hamilton this morning :(
  • Epicmum54
    Options
    I saw the Petro-Can at $1.09.9 yesterday afternoon which seems on par with most US prices (litre to gallon). From the looks of things though, we may be one of the cheapest in Canada.
  • grendel322
    grendel322 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    $3.73 in RI, but I used my Stop And Shop card (not a plug, I don't work for them!) and got .80 off per gallon last night on an 18 gallon fill-up. It was nice to see the price drop below $3 per gallon - felt like a (small) victory!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    $3.28 in Easley, South Carolina...
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Around $4 the other day but I haven't checked lately.
  • pepper396
    Options
    3.69 in Morristown NJ but I have seen higher.