Gas prices!!! What is yours today in your area!!!

Options

Replies

• MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    In Southwestern Ontario Canada, it is anywhere from $1.17 - $1.23 per Litre (I think there are 4 L per gallon?, so about $5 per Gal then)

Ridiculous!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    3.33 in Forney
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    132.7 cents/l which is $5.16 per US gallon. US gasoline is so much cheaper than Canada and UK due to the lower level of taxation.
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    $3.66 in coastal NC.
  • stewartcarden
    Options
    per litre of petrol we are £1.33 ( about $2.10 a litre)
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    $3.79 here but one town away 3.82 . Can't wait for motorcycle weather so I can park the truck and save some gas.

Heck yes!
    Although to be honest, I use the same amount of gas on the bike as my Jeep..... only I ride the bike twice as much. lol.
  • Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    $3.86 for regular unleaded. I don't even look at premium or diesel because I'd probably die in shock.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Where I live, I wish our prices were as cheap as you guys in the states, you pay LESS THAN HALF what we pay, we have no public transport to speak of here, no trains and often no buses, its a rural place and you need a car, it is the most expensive place for petrol (gas) in the country.

its 142.9p a litre = about £6.50 a gallon which is $10.26285 U.S. dollars

so please all spare a thought for us English people when you complain about your LOW prices...........
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Where I live, I wish our prices were as cheap as you guys in the states, you pay LESS THAN HALF what we pay, we have no public transport to speak of here, no trains and often no buses, its a rural place and you need a car, it is the most expensive place for petrol (gas) in the country.

so please all spare a thought for us English people when you complain about your LOW prices...........

we both pay the same for gas.... we just dont pay as much taxes as you. lol.
  • Nic529
    Nic529 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am in RI, I paid $3.55 this morning...
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    $1.06/Liter or $4.24/gallon in Edmonton, AB

And we make the damn crap here :huh: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • tmlandis
    tmlandis Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    About 3.35 here in west central Texas. If I lived in the UK I'd probably walk EVERYWHERE! I wouldn't be able to afford to drive!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    $3.39 (and DON'T FORGET that .9 they add!) here in Duluth MN this morning....it's been bouncing around the last week or so, though.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Ours is about $3.49 in the North Texas area... at least it was on my way to work this morning... :-/
  • k8blujay2
    Options

Yeah I hear that... we refine it in Houston... But we have to remember a lot of it is taxes on it too... :-/
  • Jolenebib
    Jolenebib Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    $3.74
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I've seen a low of 3.46 and a high of 3.99 DAMN NY
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options

Yeah I hear that... we refine it in Houston... But we have to remember a lot of it is taxes on it too... :-/

Yeah, I just LOVE the taxes....Boo. We actually send a lot of the oil we produce down that way to get refined I wish they would build the darn Keystone pipeline already =)
  • k8blujay2
    Options

If it makes you feel a little better, I live in the largest city of the United State without ANY public transportion... The only transportation we have is for the older folks and handicapped and what the local mission has for the poor folk with no car at all.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options

If it makes you feel a little better, I live in the largest city of the United State without ANY public transportion... The only transportation we have is for the older folks and handicapped and what the local mission has for the poor folk with no car at all.

You don't have buses or trains?