Replies

• PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Faceboooooook <3
  • Susay2942
    Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Ten Years Ago... AOL Online... Youv'e Got Mail... such powerful words... they could change your life!
  • snowpony
    snowpony Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    University...5 years ago and now we are getting married in 2 months :D
  • vtangela
    Options
    Karaoke
  • sandredee937
    sandredee937 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    subway:happy:
  • Abbie_Thompson
    Abbie_Thompson Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    9 years ago at a bar with mutual friends. :-)
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    At some weird dance club about 28 years or so ago. She was dragged there by a friend as was I. My friend said to me as he was watching her that he was going to go to the mens room and when he came back he was going to ask her to dance. When he came back she was already with someone else. :devil: You snooze you lose.
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    eleven years ago in college the first time around. We were dating each other's best friends. fast foreward 5 years, we ran into each other again at a bar, i was just getting out of a relationship. Just hanging out turned into more and now here we are almost 7 years and one child later :)

Mine is almost similar to yours! First time around we were introduced via mutual friends we casually dated when I was a freshman in college (19 years ago).... things didn't work out... went our separate ways... and 4 years ago found each other on MySpace...we immediately go to living together and we were married almost three years ago after dating 6 months. We celebrate our 3rd anniversary on March 20 =)
  • Cheryl943
    Options
    My mothers house (and mine) when I was 17. That was 1975.
  • traveller888
    traveller888 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    We both were in a show together on stage for community theater. Neither of us wanted to do that show, but, boy, are we glad we did!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Online. Hah.
  • malikiey
    malikiey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    While seeing a man for 3 years & it was going nowhere. He introduced me to his new friend who had just come into this country.
    It was love at 1st site & I said to myself I'm going to marry him someday. In 6 months we were married. Still married13 yrs later.
    And its been a roller coaster ride but we continue to love each other more everyday.:heart:
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Childhood friend :)
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    singles party. Still together and very happily married five years later.
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    through a friend a little over 2 yrs ago :)
  • kshrout
    kshrout Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    He was a bartender and I was a customer. The rest is history! :)
  • Tudrase
    Options
    Met mine on Ok Cupid.com over 5 years ago :-D
  • queenoates
    Options
    At work 17yrs ago but lost contact for for about 14yrs and just found each other on facebook 2 1/2yrs ago and been together since
  • sarahlynnemmons
    sarahlynnemmons Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Myspace :)