Where did you meet your Valenitne?

Options

Replies

• JacMarieSTL
    JacMarieSTL Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Right here on MFP.. .598 miles between us... He is BY FAR the best man I've ever met...

I came here to log my calories, and never expected anything like this, but it's the happiest I've been in a very long time.
  • SerenityKorin
    SerenityKorin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    At Disneyland! :)
    He worked there at the La Brea Bakery and I used to go about once a week. I thought he was just sooo cute the first time I saw him, I came back the next week looking for him. He actually recognized me and didn't charge me for the lunch I ordered. That was five years ago!
  • NicV53
    Options
    Myspace...been 5 years and we just got married 4 months ago :)
  • sukatx
    sukatx Posts: 103
    Options
    eHarmony
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    High School in 1966!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    At a comedy club, he was one of the openers and I thought he was cute and funny so I went up to him after the show and got his number.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    My uncle's funeral. I was 12. We married when I was 19. We have been married over 20 years now.
  • Vanessadk0604
    Options
    Way back in Elementary School. We have been friends for 17 years, been dating for 9 Months!!!!!!! :-D
  • justinreyes82
    Options
    tattoo shop :)
  • Rain_253
    Rain_253 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    We went to Job Corp together. Its basically like a school for anyone who doesn't know. Been together since '03. Split up once for 6 months after we were married. Then managed to work everything out. We have a wonderful daughter together :)
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    7th grade
    She was little Miss Goodie-2-Shoes, and I was the baddest kid in school - finally got expelled totally.
    Took my GED at age 15, while in Juv Prison.
    Met her at a party while on a week-end pass, BANG-ZIP-BOOM
    Engaged at age 16, married at 18................5 Kids, 28 years later

Here we are!
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Heart all the stories : )
  • KLK1986
    Options
    Match.com
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Met my valentine at a Rodeo over thirty years ago...
  • Beatlegirl66
    Beatlegirl66 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I met my boyfriend on the free dating web page, Plenty of Fish. He first messaged me in March 2009 and then we started video chatting. We met in person in April and have been dating ever since.
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    My summer job working at a swimming pool <3
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    His best friend was dating my sister. They all wanted to move away from home. My sister wsanted to meet her potential housemate, and i was there when he walked in the door. "Oh, you shall be mine!" Together for 25, married for 20! I was right:love:
  • starkitty78
    Options
    Myspace. I was friends with him (added him out of curiosity) because he was with a friend of mind from high school who I had not seen in like 15 years. She bailed out on him and a few months after we started talking. Sweetest guy in the world. I love him to death.
  • perdie7
    perdie7 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    The garage of a funeral home....married 26 years tomorrow!
  • amanda776
    Options
    At a *kitten* league (some call it bean bag toss). My friend actually organizes a league for it, and I happened to stop by one day and met my love!