Where did you meet your Valenitne?

Options

Replies

• eolden
    Options
    She was my boss....Now she's my... boss?!?!
  • mikellsmom
    mikellsmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My valentine moved in next door to me. We met and fell in love 19years ago. We have now been married for almost 13 years..
    DSC_0012-2.jpg
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I guess at my friends house I was 5 years old at the time and he was her older brother. I didnt fall for him until we went on a cruise 12 years later. Been together for 10 years now
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    Don't have one.
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    MFP :)
  • nursestewart
    nursestewart Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    In second grade. No kidding. We were best friends all through school and then starting our senior year in high school. After 5 years of dating we got married. We have been married for 8 years!
  • SKINNYMESOON2B
    SKINNYMESOON2B Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    haha! THE SUPERMARKET. I was working as a cashier then and he was in my line! both us couldnt stop looking at eachother, we swaped numbers and been together ever since! :heart: :blushing: :love: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    At Jujitsu!
  • pknanne
    Options
    @ church almost 18 years ago
  • eoney
    eoney Posts: 35
    Options
    Still waiting to find out! :-)
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    mutual friends. We knew each other for 24 days when we got married. We just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary in December.
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    We met 6 years ago at a BBQ a friend was having. It was sort of a blinde date and we hung out for about 2mo until he was stationed in another state, we stayed friends over the last few years since then and are now starting our lives over together:smile:
  • becjerami
    Options
    At night, in the Jemaa El Fna, Marrakech
  • anji708
    Options
    In the stair way in my High School.. That was 12 years ago and 3 kids later!!!!:love::love: :love: :love:
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    On the interwebs...
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Tim Horton's! I worked there and he developed a 4+ cup coffee a day habit LOL.
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Company Gym
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    At the bar that I worked at...we have been together 8 years and married for almost 4.
  • BeautySansTheBS
    Options
    OK Cupid, three years ago. I *never* thought I'd get such an incredible relationship out of a dating site!
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Mutual Friend's Farm