Where did you meet your Valenitne?

Options

Replies

• caroline_g
    caroline_g Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    In the words of Michael Buble... I just haven't met you (him) yet.
  • tanyizzle
    tanyizzle Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    He was my brothers best friend when they were like 7 and I was 4. i have known him my whole life practically :) This summer we will be married for 5 years now:heart:
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    He was my student when I was in grad school!

I didn't even know he liked me until many months after he was out of my class and asked me on a date. I can't believe I almost said no, but to be fair, I thought he was some 20 year old kid while I was 24 - what would we have in common? Turns out I was the younger one.
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My husband was dating a friend of mine 7.5 yrs ago....needless to say we are no longer friends but i got a best friend and husband :love:
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    We were set up on a blind date that neither of us knew we were going on at a bar.
    We have been together for 12 years, married for 10 years, have 3 kids, and get stronger in our relationship every day. Love this man!! :love:
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    he lived across the road from my sister, i was 19, he was 29,
    25 years and 3 kids and 3 grandkids later we still together :love: :heart:
  • My birthday party. He was my best friend's cousin.
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    Parking lot of a recreation center. She was driving a candy orange mustang, I was in my baby blue mustang. I told her we should mate mustangs. 44 years later we wish we still had the mustangs, but the mating worked just fine.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    MFP
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    High school. We've been together since we were 17--married 17 years this year!
  • joshswifey2011
    joshswifey2011 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: he was my boss at work back in 2007 :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • kiters
    kiters Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    On the end of my wrist.

:drinker:

HAHAHAHA!!!

I have 2, Lucky me! I met one at work and the other 3 1/2 years ago smiling in a delivery room, my handsome Baby Boy!
  • Tinman42
    Tinman42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Arby's... I was his boss - he was 17, I was 20.... naughty naughty - been together for 27 years this March!
  • caretheaton
    caretheaton Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    At a production of Hamlet! I was Ophelia, he was in the audience. I feel really lucky that he chose to date me after his first impression of me was playing a psycho ex-girlfriend.
  • ruggedBear
    Options
    20 years ago tomorrow! Yup - we met on Valentine's Day 1992 at his motorcycle club's Cabin Fever party. Started dating 3 years later, celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary this year!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    At a new job, in a training class...

oddly enough, it was on Valentine's Day (2005)

Cute!

Hubby and I met at a dance club. I was having a girl's night and one of his buddy's finally took him up on his promise to go out drinking and looking for chicks (or whatever it is that guys do LOL!). He just came up and started dancing with me and I thought he was cute so I figured what the hell! We swapped numbers at the end of the night and I was shocked when he called me at 9am the next morning! We spent practically every waking moment together for the next couple months and figured we might as well move in together. And, the rest, as they say, is history.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    A dive dart bar, we got thrown on a team together!❤❤❤
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    In the copy room at work. He was trying to fix the printer-he was our new IT guy! We had a secret romance at work for 3 months and were engaged 4.5 months later. That was 15 years ago!

Edit: I almost didn't go out with him as I thought he was over my age limit (I had a limit of 10 years older and 3 years younger!). Turns out he's a year younger than me!
  • sallytx
    sallytx Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    At the train station in Bologna, Italy. He was a cute Italian cyclist...6 years YOUNGER than me....married 14 years! He is still cute!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I met my husband on match.com, not sure if he's my valentine or not though!!