Where did you meet your Valenitne?

Options

Replies

• Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    English 102 in college, 8 years ago. Happily married 2 years in Oct :love: :flowerforyou:
  • Featherwood_Barbie
    Options
    On www.plentyoffish.com and that was 3yrs ago...never thought I'd meet such a great guy on a hook-up website =-)
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Yahoo Personals --- been together for 6 years, married for 5. :wink: :heart:
  • dtucker4403
    dtucker4403 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    In High School...25 year anniversary this year :love:
  • thagberg2011
    thagberg2011 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    We actually dated for 3 years when we were in our teens, then separated for 12 yrs and got back together and been together 4 yrs this time and married for 2 of those yrs. It has had its up and downs, but through everything he is my best friend and I know that there is no one else out there for me.
  • NikkiLynnHen
    Options
    Funny story, but I met him at his home!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    SIDE OF THE ROAD.... FLAT TIRE, DEAD BATTERY AND THEN FLAT SPARE.... TRIPLE AAA HAD TO SAVE THE DAY :)

Best story ever. :love:
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    At a dance club named Aftershock...fitting name for a club in Los Angeles huh? :wink:
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Engineering class (we are both CE majors) :wink:
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    my roommate at the time was dating a guy in the military that she didn't really like (wtf i know lol), so she dragged me out on all their dates - on the last one, he brought a colleague to "run interference" as my guy calls it - to keep me busy - we were both in other relationships at the time - but after meeting, within 24 hours had broken it off with our respective partners - i have never been a 'love at first sight' kind of gal, but when we met, we just knew - we were engaged 3 weeks later - that was 17 years ago =)
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Myspace, Totally unexpected! I was just looking for other Jewish people here in Colorado. Started messaging him, invited him to a party I was having. He got drunk puked off my balcony lol and thought WHAT A MAN! lol No actually after that did happen I invited him back out again for my birthday at a Dueling Piano bar because I knew he was embarrassed of that night. He walked my friends and I to the car. My friends ditched me with him while they went to get the car. Starting making out in front of the garage, and he asked if we could one day go out just the two of us. Now its going on 4 1/2 yrs :) Still very happy together. Now doing a long distance relationship since he's attending law school. Moving out there in May to be with him again. Hope this is forever.
  • sheilarubi
    Options
    High School. We've traveled the world together and have been married 38years!:love:
  • jpmill79
    jpmill79 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i met my husband at his high school prom! i was there with his friend. we hit it off and have been together 11 years. :)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    At a fundraiser meeting. Turned out, we worked in the same building. He'd noticed me, but I'd never noticed him. That was almost 20 years ago, and we've been married almost 17 years. I'm glad he introduced himself.
  • SandyChampWins
    SandyChampWins Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    A bar...together 21 years, married 8 and he's 13 years younger!:devil:
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    at his house party. 6 year anniversary in 5 days!
  • KimLeyva
    Options
    Cuba!!!!
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Years ago, he picked me up off the floor when I was drunk-dancing and fell over. We went out for a few weeks but I broke it off cos it was all too serious for a 21 year old! Our paths crossed over a year ago and we're still going strong :laugh:
  • MelanieAG05
    MelanieAG05 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Online in March 2009........married in July 2011........this is our first Valentines Day as Mr & Mrs.....:love::sick:
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    in the hospital the day i gave birth to her. my baby girl is and always will be my #1 valentine (as my sons are all to cool for mom lol)