Where did you meet your Valenitne?

Options

Replies

• alie5612
    Options
    on my 18 th birthday party and i am 36 now :-)
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    Through a co-worker of a friend when we all went out to the bars together.... have only spent a handful of days apart since and it's been almost 3 years :love:
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    At a dance in college. I was 19 back then and he was 21, almost 22.
  • loudina
    Options
    at a karaoke bar where I was hanging out with my Mom, Sister and friends after work and he was there with his Mom, siblings and cousins after his Uncles funeral. He was dressed up in a suit & hat.... When we got to the bar, my sister asked what kind of bar this was & I said "it's a red-neck bar, but that's the pimp" and pointed to this guy standing on the sidewalk all dressed up. Little did I know that when we got inside and ended up sharing the karaoke book with the table where he and his family were, one head nod and a look.... it was all she wrote! We've been together ever since! 7 years ago now & the best 7 years of my life!
  • Exna
    Exna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    In Mexico ( where I am from and used to live ) at the weeding of my best friend (mexican) and now my brother in law (American) 6 years ago ....
    It was love at first sight :) .. even though we couldn't even understand what we were saying LOL ...
    After him learning Spanish, me learning English, moving from Mexico to Montreal, from Montreal to USA, here we are married 4 1/2 years and happier than ever :) ....
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Oh eHarmony and we've been together now for 2 years this coming April.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    match.com

Really? I told my son to do that!!!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Party of a mutual friend. Got married 20 weeks later, and have been married for 20 1/2 years!

WOW..that is so awesome! :drinker:
  • mommyrox05
    Options
    I met my Valentine my sophmore year in high school! Almost 16 years later, and still going strong...he still makes my heart skip a beat! Love him more than ever! :love:
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    In a nursing home. We dated for 18 months before we got married, and have been married fnor 36 1/2 years now.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Which one?
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    He's a fireman that comes into where I work for dinner. Always with a gaggle of other firemen. From the first day they have been pushing us together. He came in one night without his gang and exchanged numbers. We spent the first two months secretly dating without his group having a clue until he took me to one of their luncheons! Shocked them all!

Did I mention he is a fireman? :blushing:
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Catalog ;)
  • Pavient
    Options
    In an alley! Been married 38 yrs!
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    College chemistry class
  • teacherman1
    Options
    We actually met on Blackplanet (internet). I was in Germany about to move to Kansas. So just cruising the site I saw her. As fate would have it she was in grad school 10 minutes away from where I was to be stationed.

This Friday makes 11years married....Sure do love that woman!
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    :blushing: He dated one of my friends in high school. We started dating 8 years after high school. :blushing:
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    Catalog ;)

I almost said pure romance party....
  • Nickwa76
    Nickwa76 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    match.com

and thank goodness I met him for he is the best thing I could have wished for in my life :) Married just in 2010 met 2007
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    a local bar during the NCAA finals in 2005... my roommate at the time was trying to flirt with him