Where did you meet your Valenitne?

Options

Replies

• gillybumbler
    Options
    High School! :heart: :love: :love:
  • 2hungariangirls
    Options
    Gas station. He was working there and their "policy" was to pump gas for women and elderly that couldn't get out of the car.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Match.com in September - and married the following April. Married for four years this April 6th (and he got me red roses - such a sweetie)
  • Bostonstacey
    Bostonstacey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    He was my brothers best friend when they were like 7 and I was 4. i have known him my whole life practically :) This summer we will be married for 5 years now:heart:

Similar story here. He was my brother's best friend in high school (they are 5 years older than I am). We made out at my brother and sister-in-law's joint bachelor/bachelorette weekend, and the rest is history. We got married this past fall. <3:)
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    McDonalds, I worked there at the time, almost 13 years ago.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Youth group!
  • ShaSimone
    Options
    Blind Date
  • gerirojas
    gerirojas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    At an ATM Machine then I saw him again that night in a bar what a coincidence
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    At summer camp when we were 14 <3 We finally told each over how we felt this past summer, and I've never been more in love. :)
  • Okieace
    Options
    Met on PlentyOfFish.com exactly a year ago... timing wasn't right but we became Facebook friends. We finally met and went out last April, engaged in July, Married in November, and now been married for three AMAZING months!
  • jenniakers
    Options
    At a stripclub. yikes:heart:

Ditto :drinker:
  • jedibunny
    Options
    I'm probably unique here...

World of Warcraft. Seriously.

Long story: my friend from a former in-game guild told me, after I wasn't playing for a while, that his NEW guild needed mages (that was what I played for, like, ever.) I came back and joined his guild. Within a few days I started talking to my new guildmates, running quests with them, joking around in voice channels... and became fast friends with this one guy. The fast friendship rapidly became something more interesting and, despite all the weirdness associated with such things, we decided to exchange email addresses/Facebook profiles. Then phone numbers. Then Skype. Then, despite my being in NYS and him in CA, we decided to meet; we met in "real life" over Valentine's Day week last year after over a year of talking long-distance. Now, one year LATER (almost to the day!), we're living together.

We don't play WoW anymore. We play SWTOR. Together. :)
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    He's a fireman that comes into where I work for dinner. Always with a gaggle of other firemen. From the first day they have been pushing us together. He came in one night without his gang and exchanged numbers. We spent the first two months secretly dating without his group having a clue until he took me to one of their luncheons! Shocked them all!

Did I mention he is a fireman? :blushing:

Love this! I have a secret crush on a local firefighter, but I don't really know much about him. I've seen him here and there around town, and I always get butterflies. I don't want to approach him b/c, for all I know, he could be married. THAT would be embarrassing! :blushing:
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    at work, 5 years ago on the 6th of feb :)
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    school bus our sophomore yr....were highschool sweet hearts since 2002 <3
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Craig's List. :wink:
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    1st grade
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Which one :P
  • plumnbagel
    plumnbagel Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    AOL (ah, the internet 16 years ago :smile: )
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    A beer bar.