• betaleonis
    Options
    Mines comes up behind my and viciously humps my *kitten* :(

This made me giggle...sorry!

mee tooo
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Good grief, no my Husband does not do that lol He kisses the back of my neck, or sweeps me into his arms and dances me round...no boob honking or crotch grabbing...eww
    My only thought was 2 words...striiiiiiictly miiiisonary

When my girlfriend is standing next to me, sometimes her boobs brush up against my arm. I immediately lean back a little and move back and forth a couple more times for good measure.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Reading some of these responses makes me feel really sad for the people who seem to be so uptight they can't even goof around with their SO.

Those must be some really fun relationships...
  • For_the_Last_Time
    For_the_Last_Time Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Proper response is to reach into your shirt and start adjusting the breasts.

Or go grab it for him.
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Next time he is on the phone why don't you grab them for him. You never know you just might shock him.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    my man does that stuff to me when I'm on the phone. Dork. I think they think everyone should be wanting to grab their junk all the time. It's a dude thing I'm sure.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Another vote for just being silly with ya.

If Husband doesn't grab my tushy at least once while I'm cooking dinner, I get worried.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Yep. It's playful and fun. Grabs, flicks, and twists. All that. Sometimes I'll give him a quick grab at a place like the grocery store for a good laugh.
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I like to do this thing I call the bat wing

There is a reason chicks don't do that. "It looks so angry" LOL
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I like to do things like this while he's on the phone with his mom... LOL. It's my little way of getting him back for allowing the MIL to call us.... EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. OF. OUR. LIVES. Love that woman...
  • 30yearssincebikini
    Options
    Constantly. I used to think he'd grow out if it, but he hasn't. Maybe when we are in our 40's.

Haha! We are in our forties, it never seems to get old!

You all have some pretty hilarious answers! I like the one about stealth creeping! Glad to know my husband isn't strange!
  • jmatney79
    Options
    I have a rule!
    If the bra is on they are off limits. If the bra is off they are all his!
  • TUBSjoshuadaniel
    Options
    I was so happy to read ur posts and how U feel good about it. Well I dont as every time I try anything intimate I am elbowed on my ribs and keep away for months. But being a persistant persont I eventually try it again with the same results. I wish I know how it feels to be liked for being playful?
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Mines comes up behind my and viciously humps my *kitten* :(

I was going to say no to original question LOL!

but mine does this...
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Sorry but all I can do is laugh... that is funny as heck!!! He is just playing with ya - sorta "hi there baby, this is all yours" or "Look what I got for you for later" LOL -- take it as it is, simply play, keep it fresh go along - from time to time it can be very fun to do so :)
  • MamaChunk
    MamaChunk Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good grief, no my Husband does not do that lol He kisses the back of my neck, or sweeps me into his arms and dances me round...no boob honking or crotch grabbing...eww

I'm JEA---LOUS!

Me too.
  • bipandora
    Options
    That's hilarious! Mine knows better... I have a 12" iron skillet with his name on it if he decided to get stupid. ;)
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I agree that it's all in cute fun. There's a lot of honking, smacking, quick grabs and bites that go on throughout the day at my house, and it goes both ways. I would be worried if the honking stopped. lol
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    If my boyfriend is watching tv and I'm sitting beside him on the couch I'll take my boobs out to see how long it takes him to notice. I'll eventually see his boob radar go off and he'll look sideways at me.

I also moon him when he's on the phone and I dry hump him or make suggestive gestures to make him laugh (normally works)

. He grabs my bum all the time when we're out in public and thinks its hilarious when I give out to him.
  • fj211
    fj211 Posts: 95
    Options
    Yeah, my husband is pretty obnoxious about grabbing me all the time. Then he saw "Eastbound and Down" and got this obnoxious quote from Kenny Powers that he uses all the time :

"There is one vision that gives me constant happiness----your two enormous breasts.”

He thinks it's romantic but I don't.---LOL
    He's a brilliant man but when it comes to boobs he's a blathering fool.