What will you do for yourself at your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• m615dan
    Options
    1) Get a tattoo
    2) Finding a girlfriend
    3) Not wearing a shirt whenever possible
  • NikitaC2
    Options
    Splurge on a hot new wardrobe, go out dancing for sure, hardly do that... Oh and either shave my head or but a really short pixie cut or short n curly! My hair is on my shoulder blades now.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Once I hit my goal weight, I want to buy a bunch of new clothes, go to the beach, and I am thinking about finally getting a tattoo.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Major shopping spree!!!!! I can't wait because I love to shop and it will be great to enjoy clothes shopping again. For so long it has been depressing shopping because nothing looks that great on me.

I concur! I cannot wait until that day either!
  • bandenna
    bandenna Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    1) Wear a bikini
    2) Learn how to dance
    3) Wear shorts
    4) Be more outgoing :}
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Trying to get into modeling.
    SHOPPING!! (:
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Turning the two tats on my right arm into a 1/2 sleeve with a space motif.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    gooo shopping! get some of my sexy clothes back in action!
  • GlitterGoldJem
    GlitterGoldJem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a super expensive purse ... Chanel or Louis Vuitton!
  • vara123
    vara123 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a pair of Louboutins. And hope i don't break my neck.
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    not sure I have 4.6 lbs to think about it :bigsmile:

CONGRATS! THAT is GREAT!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I don't think I will be able to beleive it....every day when I get on the scale I am STILL having "sticker shock" lol. :noway: A new swimsuit might be fitting. :smile:

But I know that being at my goal isn't a real finish line, it is the start of my maintenance journey. Can't wait for that day! :happy:

17245635.png
  • jenkinsjerry
    jenkinsjerry Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Old school shrink to fit 501's -- yep the button fly originals that take about 6 months to break in. This takes me back to the person I set out to be when I joined MFP last summer. I will wear them to my HS reunion too, later this summer. Folks are going to think they've stepped into a time-warp when they see the old me.
  • Cray128
    Cray128 Posts: 1
    Options
    Go on a shopping spree to change all the clothes in my closet (depending on funds lol). I want to splurge on a bunch of Miss Me and Rock Revival Jeans. I've always wanted to buy a pair, but never would because they are too expensive to pay for since I planed on loosing weight. They would no longer fit and be a waste of money.
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    i will design and sew a dress for myself, then find an event to wear it to

Nothing to do with this thread, but can I just say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your profile pic!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I have a few things I would love to do....Maybe throughout the course of my weightloss at certain goals or all at the end...Not sure yet.

Tattoo (Never had one but want one), Navel pierced (Again!!) and of course....NEW CLOTHES!!

I will be a very happy woman for sure!! :drinker:
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    I have had mini goals all along but I am not sure what my final goal will be maybe me and my wife weekend away from the kids and dont leave the room!
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I hit my weight goal this past December, and I plan to get a 2013 Mustang GT this spring as my reward/midlife crisis car :). I've always wanted one, and can finally can fit in one now!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    No tats for me... Also, Vicky's secret will stay secret... LOL >> guess that is a male thing though. Seriously, obviously I can go buy the professional clothes that I am putting off for the moment because I am in transition (approximately 1/3 way down -- 50 lbs off of a 164 lb goal. Really more than a goal weight though ... I think more about a body transformation.. I think I'll know when I get there. Once that transformation is complete (I realize in effect with strength training and such it will always be a bit of a work in progress), the thing I will want and need most is to adorn that which has taken so long to achieve and the best way possible...
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm going to scream if I reach my goal weight. LOL! Maybe I'll buy a lower size of skinny jeans and shorts?