Down 18 Pounds with Pictures!

Options
124»

Replies

• nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look great & now your photos will motivate others! Great Job Keep up the hard work its definitely pays off & Shows!!!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Considerable difference. Your hard work and dedication is really paying off. :)
    Keep it up girl.

And you aren't pale! haha Although I know what you mean...I need a bit of a tan right now too. I am missing the sun!
  • ladybb7
    ladybb7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! great work!
  • LixxiLees
    LixxiLees Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job hunnie.

THIS has really inspired me, your my height, but I still weigh about 8lbs more than your heaviest, lost 12lbs so far. I'm 171. My love handles are worse than your before picture, but I know what I'm going to 'roughly' look betime I get your pictures. I thought my love handles would never go!

Really really well done x
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hysterical that you thought you needed to point out to us which were the before pictures and which were the after!! You look amazing.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    wow i want my back to look like that. you look so awesome and fit. congrats. keep going!!
  • lialuck13
    Options
    You all are so sweet. Thank you so much :)<3
  • ready2smile
    ready2smile Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS YOU LOOK GREAT:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!