Replies

• KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Working a 10 hour shift. Weeeeeee!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm teaching 102 17 year olds how to write timed essays; 30 17 year olds about New Deal policy transformations (and how to write to the AP prompts); and 15 students of various ages will round out my evening as they work on their credit recovery classes. And then I'll see my grandmother at the assisted living center, then go grade essays. And, quite possibly, go to the bakery for the free wifi and watch last week's Castle.

So, I'm having a Tuesday today.
  • mmannequinn
    mmannequinn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    at work til about 5:30PM then going with my fiance to the Muesum inside the Planetarium to see "Romancing the Stars"

("Couples can embark on an out-of-this-world date at the Planetarium, complete with a romantic tour of the universe and a look at which star clusters are actually "constellations of love." )

....it's cheesey but we've been going to that since they started doing that on Valentines like 4 years ago <3

then GREEK FOOD!!! :heart: :love:
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    Gym with my husband after a 10 hour work.
  • TEDtheWolf
    Options
    walk around the mall for a few hours till my friend gets off of school and we are gonna try to eat at this italian place in the mall. then off to her house where I am gonna show her how to properly work out and manage her eating habits and watch movies before she gets her wisdom teeth out tomorrow.
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Studying all day and night for my exam tomorrow at noon. My bf lives an hour and a half away and I go see him on the weekends, so we might do something this weekend.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    A swim, so I can eat what I want, then school valentines parties, then my daughter's swim lesson, dinner of heartshaped pizza(thank you Papa Murphys) with salad and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Nothing too exciting but a fun day!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    A date with Biggest Loser and Ab workout while watching!
  • kshrimplin
    Options
    giving love and gratitude to the universe because today i get to choose love over any other emotion. and i will always choose love. it's not about romance or marketing for me. it's not about being in or out of a relationship with another person. it's about that feeling i had as a lil kid when every year my dad's colleague gave my brother and me precious valentine chocolate boxes in the shape of a red heart. she couldn't have kids, so she focused on making our day special. that's love and that's what i want to give back to others. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!