31 pounds down before and after pictures

Options

Replies

• Maridelsol82
    Options
    I was just thinking to my self how much work goes into just losing one pound & you've lost 31! Go girl!
  • Lv2teachca
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I just started myself last week and have a long way to go to be where I want to be also. Just keep your goals small and as you reach each one you will continue to be motivated.
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You are doing great !
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    That is quite an accomplishment. Looking forward to seeing more photos as you progress.
  • mikellsmom
    mikellsmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can see the difference in your face... Keep up the great work... The slower it comes off the more likely it will stay off... good luck
  • SarahSwimmer
    SarahSwimmer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You do look very good! You're even turning your cat into "the green eyed monster" ;)

But seriously...you're awesome and I can definately tell a difference!
  • lorie412
    Options
    A friend once said to me ....It takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body changing ... 8 weeks for your friends and loved ones to notice ...12 weeks for the rest of the world .. DON"T QUIT ! ... you can defintiely tell from your pictures ...keep up the good work !
  • harleyj
    harleyj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep it up!
  • Jools3809
    Jools3809 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The difference really shows. Hang in there girl, you've made a brilliant start and you'll reach your goal!
  • mjmtaz
    mjmtaz Posts: 10
    Options
    OMG You so can tell.. Keep up the good work and give yourself a hand. GREAT JOB!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I see a difference!

It's good that you're taking pics--I didn't and I wish I had now. Also, take your measurements once a month, which is really helpful when you hit those inevitable plateaus! The scale doesn't tell us everything.

Congrats!
  • FlTGlRL
    FlTGlRL Posts: 239
    Options
    You can definitely tell. Keep up the good work girl!:flowerforyou:
  • jina1981
    Options
    i totally see a difference in your face and stomach...great job keep up the great work...you will hit your goal eventually...
  • busey
    busey Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Your doing a great job!!! Keep going and just think how your body is thanking you for cutting out the fast food. AWESOME!!!
  • amehime
    amehime Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    you're doing great! congrats on the hard work already starting to pay off!
  • niehauslee
    Options
    I am so proud of you and can see a big difference. AND you have a great attitude. Keep going and happy Valentine's Day to you
    !!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Great job. I can definitely tell a difference. :)
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Amazing job well done!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well done
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You go Girl!! Keep you the great work!! You look awesome :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!