31 pounds down before and after pictures

Options
12346»

Replies

• Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Just a few more lbs and you'll have lost 10% of your body weight, that's a pretty major health goal right there! Wtg!
  • EloBee
    Options
    I definitely see a difference....I know I can never see the results others see either. You're doing a great job!
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
  • 4lelito
    Options
    Just a few more lbs and you'll have lost 10% of your body weight, that's a pretty major health goal right there! Wtg!

That's makes me feel so much better about myself and my success I never thought of it that way..Ty!
  • 4lelito
    Options
    A friend once said to me ....It takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body changing ... 8 weeks for your friends and loved ones to notice ...12 weeks for the rest of the world .. DON"T QUIT ! ... you can defintiely tell from your pictures ...keep up the good work !

Thank you I will make sure to always remember this <3
  • alisma73
    alisma73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You're doing fantastically, can really notice a difference- keep going, that 300 is coming!!!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a big difference..Be proud of yourself and keep it up
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but you've made a start, that is what is so great! Pictures don't tell how you feel inside mentally, and how much stronger you are physically. I think you are doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!