THE ULTIMATE MOM'S MAKE OVERS! (Post pics)

Options

Replies

• FITOVER50_MYS
    FITOVER50_MYS Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wow. very nice!!!! do you have any tips to share?
  • tara_jm
    tara_jm Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    AWESOME pics ladies!! Well done :-D

I recently met and goal and did a thread, but here are the pics again. 3 sons ages 2,4 and 7 - finished my family and was time to get back into SHAPE! I love being fit!

From this
    DSCF7328-1.jpg
    and this
    4weeksdiff.jpg
    to this
    IMG_04662-1.jpg
    and this
    IMG_0410-1-1.jpg

in 4 months!!

You are now my inspiration! I look like your before picture and I would love to know how you got to your after photos in 4 months!

It's also great to see that your belly is flat even with the stretch marks below your belly. I'm worried that I will still have sloppy skin from mine, so it's very motivating to see that your tummy is flat!

Great work!!!
  • whippetmama
    Options
    WOW this thread is inspiring me for sure!! I have 2 boys, 6 yrs and 6 months, and have had 5 surgeries in 6 yrs as well as being on constant meds so my body is in rough shape. I am 10lbs down and working on it. These pics are exactly what I needed to kick my butt into gear today. THANKS and way to go ladies.
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You all are such an inspiration!!! .... I have one child, 4yo and trying to find the time to workout is what bothers me. I work full time and a single parent. Any tips or good videos I could do at home would be great!
  • doubletnurse
    doubletnurse Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You are all an inspiration! I look forward to being able to post my pics on here at some point.
  • annacham
    annacham Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Everyone just looks great!
    This is a few months after the baby number 4 (total of five pregnancies) where I was all of one pound less than when I delivered (175lbs)
    IMG_2120.jpg

Here I am after starting to finally EAT about 1800 cals a day non-workouts and 2300 or so on workout days at 156lbs with heavy lifting
    2012-02-02_185854-1.jpg
    2012-02-02_190258-1.jpg
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    Wow! You look great. Keep up the good work. I too am the same height as you..Keep up the good work:happy:
  • sensa516
    Options
    You ladies are amazing! I can't wait to post one day.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    101lbs gone... I went from a size 20 jean to a size currently a 11 in Juniors, my 11's are getting lose though so won't be long it'll be 9/10 I'm 5'3. Start weight 250lbs current weight 149lbs, goal weight is 120lbs.

101lbsgone-1.jpg

driver-1.jpg

My newest license was taken in January.
  • nyshalarae
    Options
    2 c-sections, 33lbs lost so far SW 180, CW 147, Hoping to loose another 20lbs yet! 5 feet tall
    side180vs147v2.jpg
    front180vs147v2.jpg

You look so happy in your "after" picture! You look great!
  • IMDABOMBthe0wife0DABEAST
    Options
    bump
  • behroozer
    Options
    Wow, amazing results, ladies! Hopefully I will be here in a few months :)
  • SOFTBALLMOM11
    SOFTBALLMOM11 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    THESE PICS ARE ALL AWESOME...EACH OF YOU DESERVES A HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!! GREAT WORK!
  • kenzienmady3
    Options
    mom of four boys

not done the wieght loss journey yet ;) I call these pics, so far so good ;)

sofarsogood011512.jpg

DSC03120.jpg

You look amazing! How did you get your stomach to look that good? And how long? Great job!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You all have done such amazing jobs! I look forward to the day when I also can post an awesome before and after pic! Congrats you all and keep up the fabulous work!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Everyone just looks great!
    This is a few months after the baby number 4 (total of five pregnancies) where I was all of one pound less than when I delivered (175lbs)
    IMG_2120.jpg

Here I am after starting to finally EAT about 1800 cals a day non-workouts and 2300 or so on workout days at 156lbs with heavy lifting
    2012-02-02_185854-1.jpg
    2012-02-02_190258-1.jpg

AMAZING!!!! YOu look fabulous!
  • Danielle_Star
    Options
    Do you ever notice how everyone looks so much younger after they lose weight! Great job!
  • L_amore
    L_amore Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You all look GREAT!!! I cant wait till I meet my goals that I've set for myself... Looking forward to it!! :smile: Thanks for all your pics you are truly inspirational!! XO! :heart:
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    bump for sure, you ladies look incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!