THE ULTIMATE MOM'S MAKE OVERS! (Post pics)

Options

Replies

• leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Tsss, you're kidding, these two women aren't the same.... What, yes?! héhé You look so good, congrats
  • fitwannaB
    fitwannaB Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    101lbs gone... I went from a size 20 jean to a size currently a 11 in Juniors, my 11's are getting lose though so won't be long it'll be 9/10 I'm 5'3. Start weight 250lbs current weight 149lbs, goal weight is 120lbs.

101lbsgone-1.jpg

driver-1.jpg

My newest license was taken in January.

I forgot to mention I have had 2 c-sections. My oldest is 8 and my youngest is 14 months old. I lost 70lbs when pregnant with my daughter in 2010, gained 25lbs back after she was born, being a mom of an infant happen. September of 2011 I decided enough was enough and remembered about this site, got back on here and started the counting calories. I've lost 56lbs since September of 2011.
  • miller0438
    miller0438 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    y'all look so amazing!!! loving this thread
  • sakashareh
    Options
    amazing, i`ve had 6 kids and this has given me the encouragement i need, pics when ive achieved my goal!!
  • Soozee123
    Options
    You all look amazing and must feel it too. Words cannot convey the admiration and inspiration one feels when faced with photos like these. It just doesn't get any better....

Today, for the first time ever, I have taken a full length photo of myself - a warts 'n' all type shot. One day I will have it printed and strangely I will proudly show the world. Right now, I struggle to look at it myself.

Well done to everyone
  • Soozee123
    Options
    I know there are tons of mom's battling with weight loss that could really use the motivation! All you moms out there...please post your before and after pics/results! This would be abosuletly amazing!! Thanks! :)

I have book marked this spot - what a cracking request and subsequent response...........ps wtf is bump????
  • phindilee
    phindilee Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Bump - I was having trouble finding the energy and motivation to work out today. After looking at this thread again, I am ready to get to work on my abs :) You all look amazing!
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    36 weeks pregnant...280-290lbs(i was 298 in labor)
    IMG_0010.jpg

about 3 weeks after having my baby. about 265-270lbs
    Picture013.jpg

about 3 weeks ago at 178(i'm 176 now but not a big difference)
    012712170145.jpg
    You look amazing! Great Big Hug!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Here is a more updated result picture. I am 5'9" - Picture one was 39wk pg w/ my 2nd @ apx 172lbs
    39wks.jpg

This is Sunday before we went on a boat ride @ 140lbs. I am currently fluctuating between 138lbs - 142lbs. I would like to get to 135lbs if possible, but I'm starting to be happy with what I see in the mirrow.

blacksuitFeb2012.jpg
  • angelica020
    Options
    So inspiring !! Congrats to all if you ! Looking forward to posting my own success story soon !!
  • tateslady
    Options
    Thank you all for the inspiration! I was up to 250 with my first child; 220 with my second who is 22 months old now. I'm at 179.6 now. Goal is 135 by my 40th birthday in June! :smile:
  • 2Grtkids
    Options
    Thank you so much to all the inspiring ladies! I'm overwhelmed by your success!
  • alim10
    alim10 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You ladies look amazing! Thank you for sharing your before and after pictures!
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You are all so inspiring. I can't wait to share my pics! :)
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of YOU!!!:flowerforyou:

You look amazing! I will be glad when I can put my before and after pictures up
  • DeannaJoKilla
    DeannaJoKilla Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! All the mommies look FANTASTIC!
    I've just started my journey, can't wait to add my pics to this thread!
  • jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    bump
  • november03
    november03 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!