THE ULTIMATE MOM'S MAKE OVERS! (Post pics)

Options

Replies

• katnat12
    katnat12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Chevitz
    Options
    I'm a 33 year old Mum of 2 - my oldest will be 4 in April, my baby will be 2 in July.

I lost around 90 lbs after my 2004 pic (Tae Bo 6x a week), then gained *almost* all of it back with my first pregnancy in '08 - gained 77 lbs with my son. Lost it all by 15 mos, just in time to get pregnant again! I gained 54 lbs with my daughter & lost it all by 10 mos. I'm now 5 lbs away from my lightest weight and more toned than I've ever been - so I'm fitting into smaller clothes!

Height: 5'8"

2004: 232 lbs

July 2011: 155 lbs

Now: 145 lbs

DSC00415-1-1-1.jpg

NOW:

2012-02-08150742-2.jpg
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm curious if any of you(or any of you lurkers) out there, see these pictures, read the bios, and success stories, and think...I'll never get there, never be that, never accomplish that much..

I'm feeling emotional and weepy today, and looking for encouragement. I'm a stay at home mom to 3 littles, and in the 2years have lost and maintained a 67lb loss...but when I see YOUR pictures, it seems like I've not done enough..or it might not be as apparent as some of your successess.

My head is a little messed up today...hormones possibly. Who knows :)

Just thought I'd ask and see...I can't be the only one out there who's all mental-like when it comes to weightloss and scale addictions, can I???

You've lost 67 pounds. That is amazing to me!
  • kidrobot3
    kidrobot3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Serious inspiration! I have 60+ lbs of baby weight to go! I will get there :3
  • Chevitz
    Options
    I'm curious if any of you(or any of you lurkers) out there, see these pictures, read the bios, and success stories, and think...I'll never get there, never be that, never accomplish that much..

I'm feeling emotional and weepy today, and looking for encouragement. I'm a stay at home mom to 3 littles, and in the 2years have lost and maintained a 67lb loss...but when I see YOUR pictures, it seems like I've not done enough..or it might not be as apparent as some of your successess.

My head is a little messed up today...hormones possibly. Who knows :)

Just thought I'd ask and see...I can't be the only one out there who's all mental-like when it comes to weightloss and scale addictions, can I???

You've lost 67 pounds. That is amazing to me!

67 lbs is WONDERFUL. That takes a lot of motivation, commitment, & drive! Don't sell yourself short.
    As for your "it seems I've not done enough" comment - everyone's weight loss/exercise journey is different; it's not about comparison, but about being happy with yourself and feeling good about yourself. If you had told me a few years ago that I'd care about ab definition and be working out 6x a week while having 2 small kids, I would have called you CRAZY! But it makes me happy & makes me feel good. That's why I do it. It's got NOTHING to do with anyone else.
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You guys have all done so well!
    I can't blame my gain on my son, but he is my motivation to lose. he just turned 5.
    My goal is to lose most of this weight and try to get pregnant and have another child. I was very obese through my son's pregnancy, and I never want to do that again. i want to have a healthy pregnancy next time!
  • pkksmama
    pkksmama Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    426150_532888202285_167400172_30552376_1656499143_n.jpg

I am 5'10"
    SW-246 2 months PP
    CW-186 Almost 11 months PP
    GW- 150-170
    60 lbs lost so far! Doing my first round of 30DS now!
  • bee_grrl
    bee_grrl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • zgdsmith
    zgdsmith Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Loving all of these pictures! Great motivation. Thanks!!
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    You guys have all done so well!
    I can't blame my gain on my son, but he is my motivation to lose. he just turned 5.
    My goal is to lose most of this weight and try to get pregnant and have another child. I was very obese through my son's pregnancy, and I never want to do that again. i want to have a healthy pregnancy next time!

Maybe you should do a pre pregnant forum! You cant be the only one out there who is terrified of getting overweight through being pregnant. It would be great for the rest of us to be able to cluck over you as well! LOL:laugh:
  • klcalliari
    klcalliari Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    omg this is so inspiring! My before looks a lot like yours... here's to hoping my after looks just as good. I've got 60 more to go
  • Dimplybutt
    Dimplybutt Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You ladies are ALL huge inspirations !! Wow !! Beautiful !! :flowerforyou:
  • Jlwebb07
    Jlwebb07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Bump...
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Picture0041.jpg
    body007.jpg

I'm 5'1" and 120 right now, I have 3 sons 8, 5, 1. First picture is me just about 40 wks with my last son and second picture is me a few days after a year from giving birth.
  • chez8205
    Options
    just had a baby let's hope i can do the same
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Latest update photo 4639562_6723.jpg
  • Chevitz
    Options
    just had a baby let's hope i can do the same

You can & you WILL!!!
  • hallensd
    hallensd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Loving the pictures and stories mamas!

I am new to MFP, just started a week ago. I have 5 kids ages 5, 4, 2.5, 1.5, and 3 months, so I have basically been pregnant for the last 5 years. I am 5' 11" and 285 currently but didn't get that way from pregnancies as I have been this big for probably 8 years or so. I actually lost weight while pregnant if you can believe it.

My goal is to lose 100lbs. I'd like to have more kids after, as well. It'd be nice to go through pregnancy without being obese!

And I agree with some other posters about how great some of your stomachs look! My biggest baby was 10lbs14oz and my stomach has never been the same. Super saggy and stretchmarks galore!
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Bumping for when I get to my goal weight. You ladies are awesome! I am a mother of 5 so I can't wait till I am a success story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!