THE ULTIMATE MOM'S MAKE OVERS! (Post pics)

Options

Replies

• Allic1971
    Allic1971 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow you all look amazing!

I have had 2 c/s but my eldest is16 now, have I left it too long to get a body that i am happy in??
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    AWESOME pics ladies!! Well done :-D

I recently met and goal and did a thread, but here are the pics again. 3 sons ages 2,4 and 7 - finished my family and was time to get back into SHAPE! I love being fit!

From this
    DSCF7328-1.jpg
    and this
    4weeksdiff.jpg
    to this
    IMG_04662-1.jpg
    and this
    IMG_0410-1-1.jpg

in 4 months!!
  • Andrealeah32
    Options
    You mommas are simply amazing!!! I am a new mom...my daughter is now 15 months old. I started my journey on January 1, 2012 -- I have a long way to go but I have just hit the 21lb mark and I have noticed a huge difference in my endurance, stamina, happiness and just general confidence!!! Your pictures are beyond inspiring!! Looking forward to posting my success story soon!

13946350.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    WoW! ....just WOW!!!!!!! You are ALL so inspiring - Thank you so much for sharing your successes :):flowerforyou:
  • Dimplybutt
    Dimplybutt Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm very new to this site but I think this has got to be my favourite Forum thread so far and I don't doubt it will stay my favourite thread ... it's very Inspiring!! Thank you ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • JenJupiter
    Options
    Bump...
  • laurief1212
    laurief1212 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!
  • paprad
    paprad Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    great thread!
  • blantonjm1
    blantonjm1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great work ladies! Your successes truly inspire others to stick with it so they can have their own success pictures and stories.
  • Acmcneil0908
    Options
    You moms are all so inspiring! I am 27 mom of 6, 3 of my own and 3 stepsons. I let myself go after my third who is going to be 3. I am at 170 trying to get back down to 135. I need all the help and motivation I can get! What has worked best for some of you? This is day six of being with this site and have already found it so helpful. Help :)
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I just did mine, too! hahaha

2 c-sections, 34 yrs old, 5ft 4.5inches tall, heaviest: 197(ish) lbs today: 146.2 lbs

BeforetoFeb.jpg

BeforetoFebside.jpg

All I can say is Wow! You look great, bet you feel great too!
  • here_I_go_again
    Options

I recently met and goal and did a thread, but here are the pics again. 3 sons ages 2,4 and 7 - finished my family and was time to get back into SHAPE! I love being fit!

From this
    DSCF7328-1.jpg
    and this
    4weeksdiff.jpg
    to this
    IMG_04662-1.jpg
    and this
    IMG_0410-1-1.jpg

in 4 months!!

Awesome!
  • Acmcneil0908
    Options
    What are your tummy tips? My won't go anywhere.
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    36 weeks pregnant...280-290lbs(i was 298 in labor)
    IMG_0010.jpg

about 3 weeks after having my baby. about 265-270lbs
    Picture013.jpg

about 3 weeks ago at 178(i'm 176 now but not a big difference)
    012712170145.jpg

You look amazing !
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

BLOODY HELL !!!!

Each & everyone of you look utterly amazing & so, so inspirational

Well I was walking home from work today.......... I am now POWER walking home!!!!

Thank you for posting as they really do help & inspire all of us

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    All i can say is WOW! Everyone looks awesome!! THAT'S what success looks like:bigsmile:
  • missclaxton
    missclaxton Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump
  • castle88
    Options
    You ladies are incredible!!! Every single one of those after pictures is such an amazing sight!! Looking at them you'd never even begin to believe that people that fit and amazing were ever anything other than that! HUGE respect :)
  • TheHerbGarden
    Options
    Ladies you all look soooooo amazing...what an inspiration. I haven't kept any photos of me at my fattest because i hated myself then so can't show any before and after pics. Ive got about 8lbs to go and this has really given me a boost> Well done everyone :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options

From this
    DSCF7328-1.jpg
    and this
    4weeksdiff.jpg
    to this
    IMG_04662-1.jpg
    and this
    IMG_0410-1-1.jpg

in 4 months!!

Awesome!
    WOW!
    What did you do? Please share!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!