THE ULTIMATE MOM'S MAKE OVERS! (Post pics)

Options

Replies

• bobbib76
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! U all are such an inspiration. Thanks for the pics. I see that I am not alone out there and there is hope for me. Congratulations again to all and I look forward to being able to post my before and after some day soon.:smile::smile: :smile:
  • madeinforks
    madeinforks Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good job! Good to see these ladies over 40 that struggle and work so hard to get down in pounds and into shape..I know being 56 myself that it takes extra work for us whos metabolism has slowed down and battling the premenopause and menopausal symptoms..What a transformation you have made..good for you!
  • samandlucysmum
    Options
    SPM_A0472-1.jpg

Only lost 9lb, but have upped my fitness levels, I walk for 6 hours a week now.
    Really pleased with the results so far, gives me the incentive to keep going, as well as other peoples success pics.
  • bellamia88
    bellamia88 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am not a mom but holy crap you women have stunned me into another universe. No words all of you look amazing! Better than I do and i've never had kids. Just gives me motivation and inspiration for when my time comes. Keep it up!!!
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for sharing! Hopefully I'm only a month or two away from my goal weight, looking forward to
    sharing my own pics!

You all look amazing, and I'm very impressed with the bellies! x
  • noturshorte
    noturshorte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone for posting! My best friend sent me a link to this thread and I love it! I've taken my before photos but only started on my journey less than two weeks ago...haven't weighed myself in about 3 days but so far I've lost 8 pounds :) started at 298 :-/ I have a long way to go but can't wait to get there and it's great having someone to do it with!
  • CatherineMH
    CatherineMH Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just did mine, too! hahaha

2 c-sections, 34 yrs old, 5ft 4.5inches tall, heaviest: 197(ish) lbs today: 146.2 lbs

BeforetoFeb.jpg

BeforetoFebside.jpg

Wow. Thank you so much for posting! This is pretty much me and SUPER motivating. You look so much younger!
  • Rokoska_wechanged
    Options

2 c-sections, 34 yrs old, 5ft 4.5inches tall, heaviest: 197(ish) lbs today: 146.2 lbs

BeforetoFeb.jpg

BeforetoFebside.jpg

Wow... How did you do it? Did you ever Eat your exercise calories?

Also for those that are still nursing, do you subtract the 500 that it recommends?
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I'm still working on my goal but I think you can see a big difference.

8fc17288.jpg
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever. I :heart: you ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I just started, only on day 2. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    SPM_A0472-1.jpg

Only lost 9lb, but have upped my fitness levels, I walk for 6 hours a week now.
    Really pleased with the results so far, gives me the incentive to keep going, as well as other peoples success pics.

9 pounds is a great start!!! Way to go!! :happy:
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing! I am so glad that you are pain and medication free. Here's to an easier time for you and your family. Thanks for sharing.
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Bump- for when I have an AFTER pic!
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow you are smokin hot in that after shot. Great job! You inspire!
  • ashleystetzer
    ashleystetzer Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bump...so inspiring!
  • Ginger4real
    Options

BeforetoFeb.jpg

BeforetoFebside.jpg

I feel ya, I had 2 c-sections too. You look freakin awesome !
  • ali3717
    Options
    You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
  • boys4rmine
    Options
    mom of four boys

not done the wieght loss journey yet ;) I call these pics, so far so good ;)

sofarsogood011512.jpg

DSC03120.jpg
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    Great job ladies!! I can't wait til I can participate :)

I've had a c/s and a VBAC plus gallbladder surgery, and I'm so nervous about never losing that belly flap that hangs over my scar!

Thats my thing ..I have had 2 c-sections ..gallbladder out ..and tubes tied ..My stomach has been through so much I fear it has given up on me !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!